ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that needs to be worded a lot better bro :lol:

The swoosh on the FB's can be removed with duct tape (check IG for ChosenCartel)
Hes saying the swoosh on the FB's & the swoosh on the og's are totally different the swoosh on the FB's is basically a sticker...og's have a actual plastic swoosh

Thanks for the info but they seem the same to me i guess and I know I guess I'm just to happy right now my shoes came in u know that feeling lol but thanks for rephrasing it sorry for my mistake

I'm looking at the status of my Tokyo Mids from End Clothing and it went from Processing to Awaiting Response. Is this normal?

You might have to call your bank to remove the security block since its an international order. They emailed me saying to call my bank to remove the block. Try to take care of it ASAP though cuz by the time I saw the email and called my bank to remove it, my size was sold out even though I already paid for it. So I got London instead. They're super quick with email response when it's shop hours UK time.

just received tracking info from WellGosh...ordered the tokyo mids yesterday afternoon and estimated to be getting them tomorrow morning..damn they move fast
happy.gif
Yes. Wellgosh always gets it right and holds it down. Great customer service, and the fastest s/h I've ever received from any overseas shops.

Any word on when Mango 2.0 version drops?  Guessing next month..

Couldn't think of another way to call it since they are darker version of the OG's..

that needs to be worded a lot better bro :lol:

The swoosh on the FB's can be removed with duct tape (check IG for ChosenCartel)
Hes saying the swoosh on the FB's & the swoosh on the og's are totally different the swoosh on the FB's is basically a sticker...og's have a actual plastic swoosh
Thanks for clearing that up bro

I ordered an 8.5 and 9 Squadron Blue and the 9s are too big. Anyone interested in them before I return them? I'm in SF.

man this thread is funny, got the OG roachheads, 1yr and going strong?, mad at all the new roaches bc the roach is getting popular and losing cult status? a nike shoe losing cult status, that's a joke in itself. then we got the yeezy roach pissin off the ogs even more, hope they start making some jordan or lebron roaches, beat this shoe up like a girl with daddy issue

That's over $100 retail lol.
Retail, plus shipping, plus tax (Where applicable) = $85 - $90.

These sold for $105 each (based on total price)....That's better than the average reseller price these clowns are asking. 

I saw pair with a $155 BIN the other day. 
mean.gif

man this thread is funny, got the OG roachheads, 1yr and going strong?, mad at all the new roaches bc the roach is getting popular and losing cult status? a nike shoe losing cult status, that's a joke in itself. then we got the yeezy roach pissin off the ogs even more, hope they start making some jordan or lebron roaches, beat this shoe up like a girl with daddy issues

Idk how to remove the swoosh but if any1 knows pm me. And no the swoosh on the FBs are the same swoosh they have on the og mesh roshes, so it will come off with proper instructions
yo need to get one of those handheld steamers and just apply the heat/steam to the swoosh, eventually it peels off.  its basically a sticker not sewn on like the ogs.

Back
Top Bottom