ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.:smh: My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]

Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.

Sorry to hear that bro. 9 times out of 10 though if a carrier halts a shipment in transit due to "damage", its because they've been altered some how. Something spilled, the box split open and one shoe is missing. If its any consolation they probably would've pissed you off more if you saw the damage.

Yeah heard this one before....some one saw you package...stole the shoes...the weight changed on next scan....looked at empty box...."report damaged"

Again, all general questions not relating to what sizes you can pick up where should be answered in previous pages of the thread. If you don't want to comb through and look, PM TeamROSHE on NT, @TeamRoshe on Twitter, or @TeamRoshe on Instagram.

Thanks.  Carry on.

what i plan on doing to one of my pairs:

Stitch a velcro strap and add some lace locks. :rofl:

jm they look clean

Yeah heard this one before....some one saw you package...stole the shoes...the weight changed on next scan....looked at empty box...."report damaged"
Honestly it's an industry standard, unfortunately people cant always be accounted for, even employees. It's a way to save face and contain the mess as best as possible. 

my squadron roshes came in today, i sized down cuz they ran out of my size, cant tell a difference to tell u the truth. loving the colorway.

Quote:
Anyways. Anybody seen a pair of the Total Crimsons on the east coast yet?
Someone with crimsons, please post an ON_FOOT PIC please, or is everyone just looking at them in the box or hoping to re-sell?
I stock located a pair at FA last week and they arrived yesterday. For those of you looking for them on the east coast, I would suggest you do the same. It's only $3 to have them shipped to your house. You don't even have to pick them up. All you need is the FA sku # (42-14443-5-04). Worst case scenario, you could always return them. I'll see if I can post some pics later tonight. It's hard to capture the true color (especially with an iphone), but its basically a bright/neon orange color.

Originally Posted by growingupny  

My FB mints didn't come in today. Instead this happens.
mean.gif
 My chat with a nike rep.

Norman Reyes: how about the shoes the most important part
David: I apologize, the tracking number I sent you was for the shoes.
David: UPS reports that the package has been damaged in transit
Norman Reyes: so now what?
David: It appears that these shoes are out of stock. So, I will have to see if we can have them refunded for you.
Norman Reyes: REALLY?!
Norman Reyes: you cant be serious
Norman Reyes: so what happens to my shoes that were damaged?
David: Since they are damaged, I would assume the shoes would be recycled.

UPS tracking
[h3]1Z664VV40357137904[/h3]

Now I'm just getting a refund and some coupon on my next purchase. this is some bull$hit. I'm so hurt right now. They are being sent back to nike. I wish I could at least see if the shoes were ok to wear. now I have to go through all the hassle on these hyped up shoes for no reason at all.
Sorry to hear that bro. 9 times out of 10 though if a carrier halts a shipment in transit due to "damage", its because they've been altered some how. Something spilled, the box split open and one shoe is missing.  If its any consolation they probably would've pissed you off more if you saw the damage.
I cant believe how unlucky I am with this order. I really hope this isn't the case and the shoes went missing. So you figure that some scumbag worker from UPS messed around with my package and then UPS tells me that they can't do anything about it. I just so pissed right now. 

I guess my only consolation at this point is an order i put in the other day for the all black roshe trails i wanted for a while and got them for $55 as opposed to 85. Still 
mean.gif

just got access to a comp and see this thread jumped up 15 pages in 4-5 hours.wtf do you guys talk about???

I really cannot decide whether I want the mint FBs or the tarps more. I feel like this would be a very easy decision for a lot of people. But I really gotta start picking and choosing which pairs to get rather than buying whatever I am interested in. Opinions?

check them out in person and decide from there. Tarps will be this sets Cybers...I'm calling it now. The Mint bottoms got me good though...

if I wait until the unexessary hype goes down, what are the chances ill find the mints for less that 130-150? I think I'm just gonna give it a rest and hope they drop in price when people realize they arent selling as they imagined.

on another note, I just called the only finishline in nyc I believe , to see if they had them in store and the combo went like this:

fnl: congratulations for calling finish line yada yada
me: yeah, do you guys have the roshe fb in?
fnl: uhm im not sure what color is it. (Wanted me to say yeezy)
me: it's uhm, pink flash and mint!
fnl: nah
me: do you have ANY of the fb's?
fnl: im not sure if theyre fb but we have two roshes in at the moment.
me: oh cool, which ones?
fnl: brown and orange and blue and volt.
me: yup. those are fb's bro and you guys don't have the third one?
fnl: nope those are the only two.
me: okay ill be in later to scoop those other two up.
fnl: ok cool.

now he didn't say they were sold out but he didnt say they even had them. I'm not sure what that means. either they never got them, they sold out, or they're hoarding the pairs. idk why tho there is only a $40 profit to be had. ppl go hard. smh.

That's what I'm saying! I like the natural creases these make as you wear them. Gives them some character.

Agreed but my heel tab broke when putting them on. It was only my 2nd time wearing them. I'm going to try and sew it back on and if it looks bad, I'll prob just cut both off. :smh:

Quote:
Anyways. Anybody seen a pair of the Total Crimsons on the east coast yet?
Someone with crimsons, please post an ON_FOOT PIC please, or is everyone just looking at them in the box or hoping to re-sell?

I stock located a pair at FA last week and they arrived yesterday. For those of you looking for them on the east coast, I would suggest you do the same. It's only $3 to have them shipped to your house. You don't even have to pick them up. All you need is the FA sku # (42-14443-5-04). Worst case scenario, you could always return them. I'll see if I can post some pics later tonight. It's hard to capture the true color (especially with an iphone), but its basically a bright/neon orange color.

Can this be done at Champs also? Would they use the same sku#? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom