ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sup yall longtime lurker, haven't posted on NT since the yuku days. Big Roshe fan though. Squads and Tarps come in Friday for me! Debating if I wanna pick up the Total Crimsons. If I did I would paint that swoosh black. Is Angelus painting difficult?

it's not that difficult if you know what you're doing. just mask around the swoosh really well and you'll be fine.

Called finishline in NYC today and asked the guy : "do you have any roshe runs in stock" and the guy answered: "I don't know what that sh*t is" lmaooo that had me rolling!

Last edited:
kinda like the logo on the toe now though, something looks off with the swoosh on the correct place of the sneaker
laugh.gif
Funny how that works lol

Can this be done at Champs also? Would they use the same sku#? Thanks
As far as I know, different stores use different sku #'s, so no, that wouldn't work. Also, FA is the only major chain that carries the TC's (again, as far as I know), so your best bet is to try there.

This thread is becoming impossible to keep up with.

Does anyone in here go to CSULB? I've seen a lot of pairs on campus within the last two months or so

Last edited:
As far as I know, different stores use different sku #'s, so no, that wouldn't work. Also, FA is the only major chain that carries the TC's (again, as far as I know), so your best bet is to try there.
Champs/FTL/FTA should be using the same thing. They are the same company. I used to work for Champs and each store I called knew what I was talking about (for the most part).

Try to provide them with the style number then color code also.

this thread goes so damn fast...i missed 2 days and i have 50 pages to read 
sick.gif
 anyway...

NikeTalk Missed Connections - We walked past each other on Livingston Campus at Rutgers around 3:00 P.M. today. You were wearing Sport Reds. I was wearing Crystal Mint Splits. I was rushing to class so I didn't say what up. You post here? 

LOL 
roll.gif
 I had to post that. 

No offense, but you must be used to wearing trash sneakers comfort-wise. Roshes are so much more comfortable than IIIs it's not even funny. Pick up a pair and see for yourself.
Thanks!  That's made things clearer.

Is eBay going to be my best option now?  Are there any nicer colours coming out soon?  I'm in UK btw.

Champs/FTL/FTA should be using the same thing. They are the same company. I used to work for Champs and each store I called knew what I was talking about (for the most part).

Try to provide them with the style number then color code also.
 I stand corrected...I knew Champs, FTL, Eastbay, etc were all the same. I never realized FA was under that same umbrella...
embarassed.gif

This thread is becoming impossible to keep up with.

Does anyone in here go to CSULB? I've seen a lot of pairs on campus within the last two months or so
I don't go there but am definitely always in that area. Was walking down the street and there was like a group of 7 guys all wearing roshes. I said "nice shoes guys!" They just stared and dogged me. 
eyes.gif

Is eBay going to be my best option now?  Are there any nicer colours coming out soon?  I'm in UK btw.
No problem. I understand it's been a bit hard to follow the thread lately with all this FB Mints nonsense going on but the Spring colorways (Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens, Black/Grays) just recently released here in the States. They're pretty nice IMO. I'm not sure if they're in the UK right now, though. The Mids City Pack has also released recently and should be fairly easy to obtain via UK retailers. Some sites were listed earlier but like I mentioned earlier, it's all gotten lost in this FB Mints mess. The "search thread" option is going to be your best bet if you don't feel like digging through all the nonsense. 

I'm sorry if that doesn't seem like much help but maybe an UK-based member can help you.

Now, about eBay. Certain older colorways (Calypso, Mango V1s) are basically only going to be attainable via eBay nowadays. However, they're likely going to cost you more than 2x retail. 

No problem. I understand it's been a bit hard to follow the thread lately with all this FB Mints nonsense going on but the Spring colorways (Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens, Black/Grays) just recently released here in the States. They're pretty nice IMO. I'm not sure if they're in the UK right now, though. The Mids City Pack has also released recently and should be fairly easy to obtain via UK retailers. Some sites were listed earlier but like I mentioned earlier, it's all gotten lost in this FB Mints mess. The "search thread" option is going to be your best bet if you don't feel like digging through all the nonsense. 

I'm sorry if that doesn't seem like much help but maybe an UK-based member can help you.
Nah, that's cool

Yeah I saw the City Pack over here - not sure I like the colours too much or the mid factor.

I like the ones posted a couple of pages back, canvas light grey.  That looks to be launching next month over here but not sure whether to go for woven after reading the OGs are more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom