ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just checked my tracking info for my tarps and black gammas from my FNL order last week and UPS is saying "Exception: Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates." SMH

At this rate, I should have just copped locally at the malls this past weekend... 
mad.gif

I wasn't able to get Iguanas but I was able to get a Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue pair in 8.5. I went TTS since the 9s gave me too much room. $89.99 at Champs Metrotown (Burnaby, BC). They've got about four pairs left, I think; I overhead a 9.5 and an 11. No idea on the last pair. Check Urban Outfitters for the OG pairs minus Iguana. The one on Granville has a full run of the reds left. The blacks are limited at UO.

Album here.

Why are they charging $20 over retail.

Thanks BigPoint for shipping the shirt! Just came back from Disneyland and excited to see the package. Wish I had the shirt to wear at Disneyland because I saw some Roshes out there. Spotted one guy with mints lol.

quick question. how much did the tokyos retail for and they were an overseas only release, right?

i just paid 134 for em but im not sure if thats too much because i could have just paid reseller prices for the mints. if they are exclusive to overseas and the retail is higher than usual then i wont be too pissed... lol but honestly i think the tokyos look doper than the mints now with these detailed pics. http://www.size.co.uk/product/Roshe Mid QS 'City Pack'/040965/

quick question. how much did the tokyos retail for and they were an overseas only release, right?

i just paid 134 for em but im not sure if thats too much because i could have just paid reseller prices for the mints. if they are exclusive to overseas and the retail is higher than usual then i wont be too pissed... lol but honestly i think the tokyos look doper than the mints now with these detailed pics. http://www.size.co.uk/product/Roshe Mid QS 'City Pack'/040965/
No one knows if they are releasing in the US for sure (except at Mercer, but F&F). but you could have gotten them elsewhere. I love the shoe, and if they were to come to the US i think they would retail at $90-99, either way you got them and you will be extremely happy you did.  

Last edited:
That 89.99 price tag is fishy. Not sure why a champs would raise the price like that.
Yeah, we always get shafted by prices here. I got 10% off with a Student Price Card but tax here is 12% so I paid $90. You'd think near-parity with the American dollar would cause prices to be closer.

EDIT: Wovens are $110 most places.

Last edited:
either way you got them and you will be extremely happy you did.

:pimp: :pimp:

thats not so bad then. $90-99 + tax and shipping would be close to what i paid.. where else could i have gotten them btw? ill cancel my order.. i need a 13 anyway and got a 12

Last edited:
Saw and tried on the tarps in person in store at shiekh today. Bummed that there was a scuff on the swoosh so I passed on em but definetly got me sold! Ordering them online now 
grin.gif

Alright, hit me up when you all quit fighting over the mints and know when the new releases are gonna pop up. I see no use to keep up with a thread full of gibberish. 

LaterzZZzzzzZz

****all right, I didn't want to sound mean or sassy or anything, just didn't like how things have turned with this thread. Just carry on, don't mind me, just stating what I think

Last edited:
Thanks BigPoint for shipping the shirt! Just came back from Disneyland and excited to see the package. Wish I had the shirt to wear at Disneyland because I saw some Roshes out there. Spotted one guy with mints lol.
i was going to go today too but decided to go tomorrow lol 

Having trouble finding a US size 6 (not caliroots) in the Roshe Run Mid City Pack - NYC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom