ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My order from the Mint restock on NDC just shipped.
pimp.gif
Same here and to be delivered tomorrow. Not bad.

27 inch laces, show you how to do this son
did you get your mints on the restock on NDC? Not sure if you heard what happened to my pair but UPS basically screwed me over yesterday and didnt deliver the pair i ordered last week when it first hit NDC.

UK/EU TeamBroshes NikeStoreEurope price cuts on the split pack and SquadGWvn

Man this thread moves so rapid I hope the right people do get to see this info stay fresh

*Limited Sizes*

Last edited:
i know this has been answered before but why does the nike.com pic of squadrons show the blue swoosh not silver? im soooo close to grabbin em

have a link for the crystal mint split roshes at $75 and a coupon for %25 off..coupon might only be for repeat customers..not sure. Dope deal either way. Got my pairs. Hit me up for the link

What's good NT...

UNDS'ED my tarp's today...these things are really bright outside...the volt color is brighter on these then the cyber's

With the Mid pack Roshes releasing soon on NDC, must mean the Total Crimson/Beach Roshes will be dropping soon, hopefully before the end of April.

I got these the same day i got my Mint FBs. .....Tokyo Mid > Mint FB. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves lol

Could be, but not better than the other couple dozen roshe color options.

I think the mids only look good with sweatpants. Shorts, nope. Jeans, too stale & cant pop the ankle color.

Back
Top Bottom