ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

With the Mid pack Roshes releasing soon on NDC, must mean the Total Crimson/Beach Roshes will be dropping soon, hopefully before the end of April.
I pray you're right. I have a $100 nike gc I'm planning to use on these

Edit: just saw your post m3gatran. Good looks with that info

Last edited:
So does that canvas on the City Mids have about as much give as the Florals? Or is it more comparable to the Tonal pack?

Nike is sure keeping sizing interesting with all these different materials...I am not going to be able to restrain myself from these at $85 rathern than that $107 from Hanon. I almost wish they would've stayed international only...save me a bunch of cash since my will power is definitely losing the fight whenever I see pictures it seems.

Just hope these shoes are as comfortable as everyone makes them out to be. I'm buying these for pure comfort reasons. + I like the color. These shoes will be worn a lot once it gets nice here in NYC. (Hype or No Hype) Nike has finally made a product that is stylish and comfortable.

The mids fit TTS? Also how comfy are they to OG mesh roshes?
Like a lot of people have said on here before, they are noticeably tighter than the OG mesh, but I bought them TTS and they fit fine...Just snug really. And BECAUSE of this...i would say that they are not as comfy as the OG mesh. Other than that the sole seems to be exactly the same so as far as cushioning...they feel the same as my mangos/cybers/iggys etc.

Could be, but not better than the other couple dozen roshe color options.

I think the mids only look good with sweatpants. Shorts, nope. Jeans, too stale & cant pop the ankle color.
WHOA WHOA...i'm not saying they're the best Roshes out. Don't put words in my mouth lol. I'm saying they poop on the mint FBs lol.

Like a lot of people have said on here before, they are noticeably tighter than the OG mesh, but I bought them TTS and they fit fine...Just snug really. And BECAUSE of this...i would say that they are not as comfy as the OG mesh. Other than that the sole seems to be exactly the same so as far as cushioning...they feel the same as my mangos/cybers/iggys etc.
Would you say you have a more narrow or average foot? I think my foot must be a smidge on the wide side because I order TTS on the Florals, and at the balls of my feet, they couldn't flatten out but TTS OG mesh fit very nice without goofy stretching the upper. I suppose I'll just try and cop .5 up for safety's sake.

nthat.gif

oh cool thanks, i'm only interested in buying one pair of mids..tied between paris or tokyo .. 

Would you say you have a more narrow or average foot? I think my foot must be a smidge on the wide side because I order TTS on the Florals, and at the balls of my feet, they couldn't flatten out but TTS OG mesh fit very nice without goofy stretching the upper. I suppose I'll just try and cop .5 up for safety's sake.
I would say I have a very attractive foot. My toe nails are well kept except for my right foots pinky toe for some reason. The nails kinda messed up. Also I have a birth mark on top of that foot that looks like a chocolate chip cookie. HAHA jk (but totally serious). I have a foot somewhere between narrow and medium.

Man those are fugly. Seems they got 25 in each common size, at least 10 in the smaller ranges. 9.5s down to 3, most other about half gone. Excited to see these gone lol. Move along Roshe game.

Back
Top Bottom