ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sure about that bro?

these came out almost 2 weeks ago remember that

bro remember that Eastbay.com/Footaction/Footlocker/Champs and Zaps haven't even released their stock of FB's and all three spring CW's. Just stay patient and don't panic. You'll catch the shoes you want most likely.

bro remember that Eastbay.com/Footaction/Footlocker/Champs and Zaps haven't even released their stock of FB's and all three spring CW's. Just stay patient and don't panic. You'll catch the shoes you want most likely.

trueee...dont gotta worry about me i got mine from the restock the other day :tongue:

hopefully others get theres though

I still think its funny that most of you SUPPOSED self proclaimed "Roshe heads" still think these mints are GR's when they've literally been spotted at ONE, yes ONE legit retailer (and not one of the big boys either). Other FB's and even Crimson's have made their way (albeit slowly) to the East Coast yet Mints are AWOL. I asked it about 50 pages ago and i'll ask it again. Can we get a CONFIRMATION of BRICK and MORTAR shops that actually GOT/STOCKED Mints (even if they flew off the shelves or sold out IMMEDIATELY) BESIDES the Shiekh chain? Anyone? Also is it me or the are the crimsons looking like an FA-exclusive? Anyone seen em elsewhere?

OH and to everybody asking about the OG Mangos, they dropped a size run at Mercer last year and Sample size 9's were found at numerous outlet stores (OG followers of this thread can confirm), so quit with the Asia-exclusive talk. They dropped SUPER limited, but still dropped HERE in the USA.

Any Broshes in New York. I'm here on vacation for week. Anyone want to PM some spots (mom an pop) that have women colors ? I found one but they didnt have my size ! Please and thanks.

I still think its funny that most of you SUPPOSED self proclaimed "Roshe heads" still think these mints are GR's when they've literally been spotted at ONE, yes ONE legit retailer (and not one of the big boys either). Other FB's and even Crimson's have made their way (albeit slowly) to the East Coast yet Mints are AWOL. I asked it about 50 pages ago and i'll ask it again. Can we get a CONFIRMATION of BRICK and MORTAR shops that actually GOT/STOCKED Mints (even if they flew off the shelves or sold out IMMEDIATELY) BESIDES the Shiekh chain? Anyone? Also is it me or the are the crimsons looking like an FA-exclusive? Anyone seen em elsewhere?

OH and to everybody asking about the OG Mangos, they dropped a size run at Mercer last year and Sample size 9's were found at numerous outlet stores (OG followers of this thread can confirm), so quit with the Asia-exclusive talk. They dropped SUPER limited, but still dropped HERE in the USA.
there was no mercer drop?

Lol what kind of review do you want for the city pack? I'm not gonna state the obvious and dance in a circle for you.

There is a lot to talk about a new shoe that no one has discussed yet.  How they are on feet, sizing, materials, if you would get more colorways, etc.  I'm not asking you to dance in circles, I'm asking for a review.  Instead you all want to fiend about them mint roshe - go ahead and troll away sir.

:lol: :rofl:

basically thats what they want :lol:

Do you have a problem?  PM me.

serious you cant be .....if you are :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Ummmmm nope plenty of stock will become available in due time. Patience is a virtue unless you are a hype monster "gotta have them now".....don't buy shoes unless they popular
mean.gif
People keep saying that bout what are the sources? Didn't some shops just get the other 2 FBs and no Mints? If they were a pure collection then shops would receive all 3 you would think I know some did like the Sheik. Nike then claims restock and does this? It all seems like the piper playing the fiddle to me. Nike knew the road they were going down with the colorway to begin with, there isn't even any black on the football Elastico other than the swoosh

pretty sure a member posted his pair he picked up in a b-more store today......

My son got some issues goin on somewhere in his life and exerting that frustration on this thread XD

How old are you that you're mad about a shoe :rofl:

Anybody know when these wmn specked drop?

I might have another care package for the bruhs 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if any of the Footactions with the Total Crimsons have em in a size 6? I know I've asked before, but at the time it wasn't as widely available. Any info greatly appreciated.

Might just be me but anyone feel like the newer roshe's (tarps gammas and blues) fit tighter than the og roshes in the same size?

Back
Top Bottom