ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

no filter, at my shop

Dont want to sound like a reseller, but which pairs from the Mid City Pack do you guys think will sell out the fastest? Because I want to get the whole pack, but i know come 04/06 ill only be able to grab two of em (bills and all that).

Dont want to sound like a reseller, but which pairs from the Mid City Pack do you guys think will sell out the fastest? Because I want to get the whole pack, but i know come 04/06 ill only be able to grab two of em (bills and all that).
On tres bien they had the whole city pack and the tokyos were the first to go. Imo its the best colorway
Paris is now sold out also

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been stated but some Footactions in SoCal have got their squadron blue shipments in. So if you havent gotten a chance to pick them up yet, now's your chance again. Be sure to call before going.

Dang it, knew I should of gone .5 up on these. I will try them on when they come in the mail. Thanks!

N/p bro. You might be okay though. May have to try it on to know for sure. I was okay with my TTS when barefoot, with socks it still fit but was somewhat too snug for my taste.

Dang it, knew I should of gone .5 up on these. I will try them on when they come in the mail. Thanks!
nah you'll be good with your 10.  i get 10.5 in FR2's also, but 95% of my roshes are 10s, with the exception of my wovens and nrg premiums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom