ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG LET'S TAKE EVERYTHING SO LITERALLY.

That's why all you dudes with 90 posts get clowned by everyone outside of this thread.  Accept the Yeezy nickname.  If you get upset over a nickname for pair of sneakers, you should reevaluate your life.
LOLOLOL there's also no real alternative name for them either.  Good points though

That's why all you dudes with 90 posts get clowned by everyone outside of this thread.  Accept the Yeezy nickname.  If you get upset over a nickname for pair of sneakers, you should reevaluate your life.
i thought you were leaving this thread..?

You are about a week late. Ever since the whole hype around the colorway hit mainstream, resellers have been eating them up; therefore, eBay is one way to find a pair, if you're willing to spend $150 for a pair...

If I was you, cop other colorways instead. Well worth it.

True.. thanks. Don't have the time/energy to do the research so didn't realize they dropped last week.

I do have one of the OG pairs, but gave them away a few months ago..didn't realize I'd miss them this much.

I tried but I really do love my pair of Yeezys. I've been wearing them nonstop the past 3 days.

Lol definitely not upset bro. I was simply just telling dude that they weren't "inspired" by Yeezys. About my post count...it's been reset by the new NT and hasn't been restored yet. You think I'm only going to have 90 posts since 09'?

to be honest calling them yeezy roshes is like calling bred 11's black and red concords. its illiterately incorrect and the people that use the nickname are just wrong. i personally can care less but i understand why people get ticked off. I just laugh at you yeezy rosheheads 

Last edited:
At the rate this thread moves, I'm not gonna double check... so if already posted, My apologies.

IE heads, here's what Tyler Galleria had as of early this afternoon:

Sheikhs has Squadrons, Tarps, Black/Grey, Sport Reds
Champs has Black/Sails and Sport Reds
FootAction has Squadrons, Crimsons, Black/Grey, Tonals - black, grey
I was there yesterday also...The Crimsons look good in person

I tried but I really do love my pair of Yeezys. I've been wearing them nonstop the past 3 days.

I know that feel bruh

Hopefully I can grab a pair soon

What's the difference between these two?

This

&

I bought the pair with the dark grey swoosh from an NT user last week. However, I much rather prefer the one with the lighter grey (more visible) swoosh. I wouldn't mind doubling up on these but I'm very curious as to what the difference is between them? Are the ones on top the 2012 version while the bottom ones are 2013?

This

&

I bought the pair with the dark grey swoosh from an NT user last week. However, I much rather prefer the one with the lighter grey (more visible) swoosh. I wouldn't mind doubling up on these but I'm very curious as to what the difference is between them? Are the ones on top the 2012 version while the bottom ones are 2013?

Up top are the OG Black/Sails. Shoe is completely black with a white midsole.

Bottom ones are the Gamma's. Obviously with the grey Swoosh....and the midsole is a light grey.

Last edited:

This

&

Top ones are the Original colorway Black Sail. The bottom is the new Gamma Gray that include a light grey swoosh as well as the soles a light grey as opposed to the off white sail. Gamma Gray also include a blue insole versus the original black sail which has a volt insole.

The OG is so much better. The light gray sole is so annoying...

I returned mine.  I'm looking for the OG's now.  If not, I'll just wait for the re-release during the summer.

Last edited:

Bingo. I believe the colors of soles are slightly different as well; 2012s have a Sail sole, while the 2013s have a Gamma Grey sole.

Last edited:
Bingo. I believe the colors of soles are slightly different as well; 2012s have a Sail sole, while the 2013s have a Gamma Grey sole.
Entirely different colorway really.  They released the OG's then released the Gamma's.  Someone from Nike already stated the Black Sail's will be re-released along with the other OG's this summer.

Note to self: 

Never attempt to ball in Roshes'. Even if you forgot your hooping shoes at home. Even if you can't resist the urge to hoop after a lift session. Just don't do it! 

I looked like James Harden all over the **** court 
mean.gif

Comfort = 10

Traction = -3

mean.gif

I think there's too much hype on the rosheezy's to be rockin those. Gonna put em on ice for a while

lol stood at Premier Boutique in San Mateo yesterday, FB Mints sold out quick! My friend and I were 10th in line and it was 1 per customer. smh idk how they did it. Probably one of each size.  This dude behind us was like "Yeah, I'm here for the ROW-SH". smfh, you're wearing the black/sails and your girlfriend with the tropical twists and you call them "row-sh runs"
mean.gif

I think there's too much hype on the rosheezy's to be rockin those. Gonna put em on ice for a while
It really just depends the area.  If you go to a common spot full of hypebeasts, then yeah lol.

For the Dallas area, that's Northpark mall due to Dez Bryant...

Note to self: 

Never attempt to ball in Roshes'. Even if you forgot your hooping shoes at home. Even if you can't resist the urge to hoop after a lift session. Just don't do it! 

mean.gif

Comfort = 10
Traction = -3

:smh:

Always keep your hoop shoes in the trunk lol.

Note to self: 

mean.gif

Comfort = 10

Traction = -3

mean.gif
roll.gif
at least you didn't roll your ankle or anything

Back
Top Bottom