ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Untapped. I love this splatter look. (WATCH OUT DOUBLES!)

These look dope. Great job

Has anybody seen trails on sale anywhere in San Diego county? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here who has trails in their regular rotation.
If you have the the style number you can do a phone order from any nike outlet. I just got a pair of all black trails for $54 shipped from grove city PA. 

Quick question: is there anyone from Tennessee in this thread? I don't think I've ever seen anyone (other than myself) wearing a pair down here

Not from Tennessee... But I'm here for the moment... Weeessssssup bruh lol

Un-DSed my Khaki Premiums for Easter. I went TTS even though I knew these ran a little tight, but the half-size up just feels weird to me lengthwise. My foot's a bit wide, so if your foot width is about average then I don't think the fit should be a problem. I'm hoping they break in a little because honestly they were kinda uncomfortable so I changed out of them after getting home from church. I really like how they look though and the fact that the insole doesn't make my socks bunch up. I'll try wearing 'em again sometime soon to get them to loosen up a bit.

My post was deleted so I'm not sure how else to post this without breaking the rules(if someone can tell tell me how to post this, that'd be great)...if anyone wants info on a site for some 10.5 calypsos, PM me.

My post was deleted so I'm not sure how else to post this without breaking the rules(if someone can tell tell me how to post this, that'd be great)...if anyone wants info on a site for some 10.5 calypsos, PM me.

Out it in your sig or the buy/sell

It is against the rules to post in any thread with buying selling or trading purposes

It is against the rules to post in any thread with buying selling or trading purposes
Or post in here and see the madness unfold 
laugh.gif

The only reason I didn't do that is because of the 300 posts rule. I'm not going to spam the boards to hit 300. Plus I wanna hook up someone who wants the shoes not just wants to resell. If it's posted as I have a link for them, I'm good, right? Because maybe that's what it is? :D :lol:

The only reason I didn't do that is because of the 300 posts rule. I'm not going to spam the boards to hit 300. Plus I wanna hook up someone who wants the shoes not just wants to resell. If it's posted as I have a link for them, I'm good, right? Because maybe that's what it is? :D :lol:
I guess it's an ebay link or something?

Since live auctions are against the rules I guess you would have to PM someone you deem worthy of said calypsos

does anyone clean the bottom of their soles with labor rather than using washing machine? if so, how long does it usually take to clean the bottom of the soles completely?
What do you mean by "labor"? If you mean using soap, water, and a brush it only takes like 5-10 minutes to clean them almost completely and then after if you scrub with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser they look good as new.

does anyone clean the bottom of their soles with labor rather than using washing machine? if so, how long does it usually take to clean the bottom of the soles completely?
i do! it takes me about an 1hr to clean both shoes, making the outsoul really white. i soak em in warm/hot water for a while. scrub most the dirty parts off with a towel, then i use the Orange stuff (mechanics use for grease on their hands) and scrub some more. It works wonders!

too fresh! wasn't really feeling them till i saw this pic
I rocked the Tarps for the first time this weekend too and was pleasantly surprised with how well they looked on the feet and in natural light. Will be throwing it in the regular rotation for sure.

damn tomorrow April Fools will be the first line up for roshes. crazy!!! lol ID needs to hurry up and quench the thirst.

Last edited:
Peeped The Mint FB's This Weekend At DunkExchange Denver (Only 2 People With Pairs Locally)...... All I Gotta Say Is Anyone Downplaying This Colorway Is LUNCHIN'!!! After Having Seen Them In Person, I Must Regrettably Say, The Hype On This Colorway Is Understandable In My Eyes...... Things Were Pure FIRE In Person :wow: :pimp: :pimp:..... Looking Forward To Locking Down A Pair In My Size 10 Eventually 8)

Damn I've been looking for them everywhere In denver. Where did you get yours?

Hi guys. New to posting but I've been a longtime lurker. Hoping to contribute to the roshe team.
Did anyone get a chance to cop the black and white women's speckles on NDC? It's saying it out of stock. Must've slept on it :/

Back
Top Bottom