ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Faded (word to JST) :smokin

LUNAR Roshe (West Coast release)

:smokin

Hi guys. New to posting but I've been a longtime lurker. Hoping to contribute to the roshe team.
Did anyone get a chance to cop the black and white women's speckles on NDC? It's saying it out of stock. Must've slept on it :/
Actually I don't think they've stocked yet. I could be wrong though, but I highly doubt they'd sell out completely 

Love the Roshes. Been reading this thread for awhile. Just wanted to chime in and say I finally got my first pair last week. Wore them for a few days and fell in love. Thanks to the UO link in here, I grabbed Iguanas and Sport Reds too! 

So the first pair I got, Navy Floral, felt a little awkward sizing wise... Turns out Niketown NYC gave me a mismatched pair... 
mean.gif

They should be sending me a replacement left shoe soon lol.

This pair i switch laces with the split tonal pack. Love these laces with this colorway, Double pop

Still trying to find some other laces that would go with this but this is a customize black sail i did

This was my friends customize shoe. thought i'd show you guys them, Hes a big bulls fan :D def. feeling these looks dope in real life.

Leave feedback and LMK what you guys think :smile:

Last edited:
Actually I don't think they've stocked yet. I could be wrong though, but I highly doubt they'd sell out completely 
That was my first initial thought. Thanks for bringing up a good point. Gotta keep an eye out for this CW.

This pair i switch laces with the split tonal pack. Love these laces with this colorway, Double pop

Still trying to find some other laces that would go with this but this is a customize black sail i did

This was my friends customize shoe. thought i'd show you guys them, Hes a big bulls fan :D def. feeling these looks dope in real life.

Leave feedback and LMK what you guys think :smile:

Ugly but to each their own. Would never put letters. Should have put some horns instead.

Untapped. I love this splatter look. (WATCH OUT DOUBLES!)

good job on the customs broshe!! This got me thinking about getting the Crimsons now and doing the exact same custom job since I'm an SF Giants fan also :D but I already ordered the Sequoia FB's so I might just customize those instead.

Finally caught up on the entire thread since Thursday. My wife and I rocked our roshes at Disneyland on Friday. Wifey really loved her pair. No complaints from a days worth of walking around.

Broke out my mints today. Apparently my gf wants custody over them. :lol:
ILLustRayt needs to stop. It's not fair. Those ps's just look too clean. :smokin

Last edited:
Broke out Iggys recently.

At Baltimore Sneakershow. Wifey unds Crimsons. Joints are bright as a *****. :D

Last edited:
Bought 2 pairs of Mint/Black/Pink colorway for the FBs off nike.com, called around to a few local stores and passed on a few sizes.

scooped up an extra size 8 & 8.5 for ***** and gigs.

shoes are still out there guys.

Back
Top Bottom