ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mean.gif

Any body on here from the Bay Area know this lame reseller? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/clo/3685461609.html
sick.gif

Just had to put this lame on blast.

I was thinking of trolling him through email or text.
laugh.gif
Text him for a meetup and flake.

akosaka shipped my 2 pairs of Mango's today, :D.

Thank you, sir.

question:

I sold my sport reds just so I can get money for the other cws that have been long gone (i.e. mangos, sirens).. I was wondering if I'll still be able to find any sport reds later on these coming months? Cause looking at all the UO, they're slowly depleting in stock. I know there has been rumors bout them re releasing again this summer, true?

Am I the only one who thinks 21 Mercer is pulling an April Fools on these hyped folks? Timing is almost too perfect.

question:

I sold my sport reds just so I can get money for the other cws that have been long gone (i.e. mangos, sirens).. I was wondering if I'll still be able to find any sport reds later on these coming months? Cause looking at all the UO, they're slowly depleting in stock. I know there has been rumors bout them re releasing again this summer, true?
I'd like to find out as well. I think the OG colorways are the best and would like to reup on the 3 OG colors down the line

Okay I need to stop before I mess them up. Some may not like the speckle addition but I just love the look of it on a some soles. I may need to rock one of them to campus tomorrow. Anyway here are my (finally done) customized "San Francisco Pack" (which was not my intentions when I started to paint both Roshes).

**One thing that will top off and really finalize my San Francisco Pack are those gold shoelace tips I had in mind from the beginning**

damn.. good job stussy!  the only times i actually like those style laces on roshes.  good job on both pairs homie!

one of the few times i've seen the total crimsons depicted correctly in a pic too

Last edited:
Okay I need to stop before I mess them up. Some may not like the speckle addition but I just love the look of it on a some soles. I may need to rock one of them to campus tomorrow. Anyway here are my (finally done) customized "San Francisco Pack" (which was not my intentions when I started to paint both Roshes).

**One thing that will top off and really finalize my San Francisco Pack are those gold shoelace tips I had in mind from the beginning**
These are dope. Nice job man. The red sails would look perfect with my Rockets attire. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom