ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Okay I need to stop before I mess them up. Some may not like the speckle addition but I just love the look of it on a some soles. I may need to rock one of them to campus tomorrow. Anyway here are my (finally done) customized "San Francisco Pack" (which was not my intentions when I started to paint both Roshes).

**One thing that will top off and really finalize my San Francisco Pack are those gold shoelace tips I had in mind from the beginning**
so sick brah

Bought 2 pairs of Mint/Black/Pink colorway for the FBs off nike.com, called around to a few local stores and passed on a few sizes.

scooped up an extra size 8 & 8.5 for ***** and gigs.

shoes are still out there guys.

Mind sending over the info or a 9.5 pair?

Broke out Iggys recently.

At Baltimore Sneakershow. Wifey unds Crimsons. Joints are bright as a *****. :D

Also dope lol

Someone just put a bunch of Sirens on eBay sizes 9/9.5/10 for the low price of $190!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i doubt anyone is making fake 70 dollar shoes...they look fine to me
ACTUALLY, there are fakes out there.
Hey can you guys tell me if these are legit?
You can tell if they're fake if the heel pull tab is really small, so small that you can't put your middle finger through it. Also, the swoosh feels rubbery ish on fakes. You know how they feel like when you have had a pair. The mesh is shiny ish on the fakes or some fakes.

lol i doubt anyone is making fake 70 dollar shoes...they look fine to me
It isn't even hard to tell the authenticity of roshes... For months fakes have always messed up the pull tab lengths and sizes. Also just check for overall shape of the shoe. It ain't hard to mess up a shoe made out of mesh... Just damn look at the thousands of other iguana pics out in the world...

Finally took the squads out today, they look so sick with jeans! Glad i picked them up while i was able to

Some very dope customs in here! Keep it up, everyone!

Question: How do you guys color/customize the sock liner? Can't seem to wrap that part around my head. Haha.

Been on the lookout for that grey/multi cw in the flywire roshes since the samples surfaced last year; real hyped on them to hit the states. Looking at them again now, I feel like the mesh is going to be the same kind that is used on the FB's, making the shoe fit a little different than any of the OG's. Price is getting up there with these retailing around $100 USD. 

Just saw the pics at mercer? People dead *** camping out since 2 am for a pair of roshes. I cant believe how much control the word yeezy has over this community.

What's a fair price to pay for calypso, mangos and siren reds?
depends on the size for Mangos. My Mangos are size 11.5 rare af $180, but I got it as a gift. Good price for Mangos is about 140-150 for the other sizes that are fairly easy to find compared to my 11.5. Calypsos, idk man really up to you seeing as it's not going to be re-release and so anything under 200 is a good price lol. Sirens I would say 120 ish.

this is all in my opinion, it's ultimately up to you on how bad you want them

What is releasing at Mercer, the Yeezy cw?

yessir.

For anyone that intends on applying for TR, please read the first page AGAIN. Any future applications that do not follow instructions on the first page will not be considered. Thank you and good luck! :smokin

depends on the size for Mangos. My Mangos are size 11.5 rare af $180, but I got it as a gift. Good price for Mangos is about 140-150 for the other sizes that are fairly easy to find compared to my 11.5. Calypsos, idk man really up to you seeing as it's not going to be re-release and so anything under 200 is a good price lol. Sirens I would say 120 ish.

this is all in my opinion, it's ultimately up to you on how bad you want them
Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom