ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yeah im not really tripping over them, i just rather get em for retail then not. its one of those shoes i just want but its no biggy if i dont get em.

bought the mint fb's. to everyone that doesnt have em, they aint that serious...

they cool n all but they're no where near worth the foolishness that has been created behind em...

they've really ended up bein one of those shoes that i would just rather have then not.

whoever's to blame for that yeezy tag, has some of you trippin ova NOTHIN. believe me. and i was too before i had em but, now that i do, its like ehhhhh whatever...

so in other words you bought them because the hype got you? serious question.

i just got the roshe tts. i wore it once with no show socks and the back of the shoe which is made up of rough texture rubbed against my achilles heel. now it has a wound and it hurts as hell. i'm wondering if i'm the only one who busted my heel and are there any solutions to this?

i just got the roshe tts. i wore it once with no show socks and the back of the shoe which is made up of rough texture rubbed against my achilles heel. now it has a wound and it hurts as hell. i'm wondering if i'm the only one who busted my heel and are there any solutions to this?
buy a bigger size

$40-50 mark up for some Roshe ID. That's kind of high.. Given they only did about $25-35 mark up on the Spizikes, Nike Free, Air Max ID's.
Thats what im sayin. All these guys saying that theyre gonna go crazy when the iD's come out, but prolly dont realize that theyll be paying over $100. I can see everyone customizing a single pair but anything more than that would be pointless since theyll be recreating CWs.

yea wear socks... I don't know how people in this forum rock them sockless and not get bothered with the stitching from the inside of the shoe

Last edited:
so in other words you bought them because the hype got you? serious question.

bruh, i.d.g.a.f. about kanye. music OR fashion. i.d.g.a.f. about his shoes. and i really d.g.a.f. about the hoards of stans/clowns that hype everything thats even REMOTELY related to him. i am on the outside of that world. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside. and in addition to that, roshes are one of the shoes i directed my attention to last year b/c i was/am sick of the nike basketball/jordan/foam bulls*** hype. they WERE chill, they WERE under the radar, they WERE gems. all that has changed now but with that being said, no, they hype didnt "get me"...

i bought em b/c i like em. said in my initial post, they cool and i rather have em than not.doesnt mean i have to do a F'n backflip over em.

yea wear socks... I don't know how people in this forum rock them sockless and not get bothered with the stitching from the inside of the shoe
i've worn them sockless numerous times and with no-shows all the time and have never had that problem

as we speak , im rocking my 1st roshes (now my beaters[sport red]) wit no socks. never had a problem. I just never tighten them.

Thats what im sayin. All these guys saying that theyre gonna go crazy when the iD's come out, but prolly dont realize that theyll be paying over $100. I can see everyone customizing a single pair but anything more than that would be pointless since theyll be recreating CWs.

Yea I have a couple of custom colors in mind. The only old CW's I see myself recreating are the Calypso's if they are available...

Yeah but it's definitely not going to the same shades of red, blue etc. Nike will push their colors of the season out. All I'm really hoping for is an atomic teal upper or sole, so I can recreate something like the atomic teal wovens.

Im amazed no one is talking about the ALL BLACK ROSHE IDS those are gonna be dope. I hope we can not create colorways that have been released that will just ruin everything.

Im amazed no one is talking about the ALL BLACK ROSHE IDS those are gonna be dope. I hope we can not create colorways that have been released that will just ruin everything.
All black OG mesh are supposedly dropping late this year or even next year, no real timeline...but they are dropping according to d e beatup.

bruh, i.d.g.a.f. about kanye. music OR fashion. i.d.g.a.f. about his shoes. and i really d.g.a.f. about the hoards of stans/clowns that hype everything thats even REMOTELY related to him. i am on the outside of that world. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside. and in addition to that, roshes are one of the shoes i directed my attention to last year b/c i was/am sick of the nike basketball/jordan/foam bulls*** hype. they WERE chill, they WERE under the radar, they WERE gems. all that has changed now but with that being said, no, they hype didnt "get me"...

i bought em b/c i like em. said in my initial post, they cool and i rather have em than not.doesnt mean i have to do a F'n backflip over em.

respect. it just made it seem like you didnt like em and you just copped so you don't miss out on em.

regardless the game done changed and roshes are unfortunately falling in line with the other nikes thats hyped up by this generations youths.

Back
Top Bottom