ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Honestly I prefer the material of the FB compared to OG's.  It just feels more solid.  However, I can see myself rocking OG's during the summer for the air.

Im amazed no one is talking about the ALL BLACK ROSHE IDS those are gonna be dope. I hope we can not create colorways that have been released that will just ruin everything.

Why would being able to create existing colorways ruin everything? Seems like ONLY a good thing for any and everybody involved. Please explain...

Why would being able to create existing colorways ruin everything? Seems like ONLY a good thing for any and everybody involved. Please explain...

Cuz ppls dnt wonna feel like fools droppin 300+ on calypsos wen it'll be available thru ID for not even half that :lol:

......hopefully available

Last edited:
I think the premium opt is gonna be suede
pimp.gif
Already been stated several times by reliable sources. Premium option will include a mesh and suede option.

Since when has nike made it possible for people to recreate cws that have already released on that shoe? Look at the Lebron X, you could make south beaches first day because nike isn't going to release it. More money for them, along with less stress and less resale value

Im amazed no one is talking about the ALL BLACK ROSHE IDS those are gonna be dope. I hope we can not create colorways that have been released that will just ruin everything.
That was one of my first thoughts and I completely agree, that will just take away from the value of the more rare or highly praised colorways :T

That was one of my first thoughts and I completely agree, that will just take away from the value of the more rare or highly praised colorways :T
So Calypsos, Sirens, Mangos are only good because lots of people who want them can't have them? This is what I don't like about things being popular. Popularity should not be based on exclusivity. They'll still be just as great of colorways, except now others who missed out in the beginning can join in too.

Stadiums and Speed Yellows.....mmmmm. :smile:

Is shoe palace receiving the city pack? I called and they said they never received the shipment.

I called 3 SP's and all of them just received their normal shipment. None of the 3 said they got the City Pack. Some of the employees were dissapointed themselves. Though one said to check and call today after 6pm PST because they may get a special shipment since these are "QS"

To each their own...

I always hated this type of logic. "They're only cool because you can't get them anywhere!" I understand the attachment to it. You paid a premium price or you picked them up before they were all gone and in demand. But at the end of the day, they still look dope.

In a perfect world or close, everyone should be able to get the shoes they want.

So do y'all buy shoes for its value or because you like then? What loser logic. People who think that way use shoes as compensation for other personal problems

Shiekh shoes at the Galleria will not carry the City Pack.

It looks like NDC or Nike Dallas for DFW people.

I always hated this type of logic. "They're only cool because you can't get them anywhere!" I understand the attachment to it. You paid a premium price or you picked them up before they were all gone and in demand. But at the end of the day, they still look dope.

In a perfect world or close, everyone should be able to get the shoes they want.
My sentiments as well. I understand that's just what happens with supply and demand and that it almost certainly won't happen. But if it did, it wouldn't be a bad thing. It's just that people clinging on to DS OG colorways would be mad they couldn't be getting sky high prices anymore (or recent buyers may be upset with their unfortunate timing), but then again I would be glad for more ways the Roshe culture couldn't turn into the typical shoe game nowadays.

You aren't going to be able to recreate colorways, even generic ones. That's just how Nike iD is. So I doubt there will be a mango sole option or anything like that. Maybe a similar color, but not exact.

Back
Top Bottom