ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I bought sweats just like those at H&M for around $25. They had a lot of colors too, from maroon to heather to navy blue. Though I don't think they carry them anymore since they run out of stock on them quick and it isn't winter anymore. Love H&M sweats + roshes. Look great together + super comfort
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Deciding on which pair of the city pack to get between nyc, Tokyo and Paris,...only want 1, and if I wake up and size 9 is sold out no stress, saves me some money. So what you guys tryna get tommorow?

I was considering one of each but I'm thinking of jumping of the Roshe boat. Decided to stick to the moccasins. Cheaper and able to find them without everyone buying them out. Good luck to everyone getting the city pack tomorrow.

I was considering one of each but I'm thinking of jumping of the Roshe boat. Decided to stick to the moccasins. Cheaper and able to find them without everyone buying them out. Good luck to everyone getting the city pack tomorrow.

I'm starting to feel those year of the snake moccasins and that suede Easter color way looking one. One day moccasins will be the new roshe...

I'm starting to feel those year of the snake moccasins and that suede Easter color way looking one. One day moccasins will be the new roshe...

They YOTS moccasins are really comfortable. I wore them out today and that's what made me decide to stick to the moccasins.

They YOTS moccasins are really comfortable. I wore them out today and that's what made me decide to stick to the moccasins.

Nice I've been hearing good reviews about how comfy they are, I wana try them on but can't believe they sold out quick on ndc. :smh:

Nice I've been hearing good reviews about how comfy they are, I wana try them on but can't believe they sold out quick on ndc. :smh:

The city pack will probably sell out as fast as the YOTS moccasins considering all the hype invested in the Roshes.

Probably not, but I doubt they're just going to fall apart or anything. My brother shops at H&M all the time and the stuff seems to hold up just as good as any other company. I'll check em' out tomorrow.

Yeah, that was my bad. I didn't realize, still $20 isn't bad.

I own the grey pair from H&M, bought them maybe around january/early february. Mostly use them for lounging around the house but they hold up pretty well after maybe 3 or 4 washes.

Torn between the NYC and Tokyo's atm, leaning more towards NYC since I don't have anything like them already.

Last edited:
Posted this a buttload of times but did anyone receive their pair of beaches from Hanon yet? Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, nor have the answered my question via email. (its been 48 hours) t=

SMH at the H&M trash talk.

That's my place of employment, and I've helped a few NTers get sweats from there too.  Sad.

That's my place of employment, and I've helped a few NTers get sweats from there too.  Sad.
When I seen all that talk all I thought was, Blue Leopard gonna read this and respond soon enough. those sweats are perfect for these roshes, but not everyone into these styles. I wish I could cop for 10 instead of 20 tho, haha thats whats holding me back. 

Quick couple of questions (I haven't bought a Roshe since the Sport Reds so I'm a little off). Is NDC the only site getting them and are they releasing at 5am on the Twitter or are they just going on the site randomly?

It made me laugh that the guy posted the link for those 80 dollar nike sweat pants. Get 3 pair from h&m instead. I love mine. Wear them all the time.

Last edited:
Quick couple of questions (I haven't bought a Roshe since the Sport Reds so I'm a little off). Is NDC the only site getting them and are they releasing at 5am on the Twitter or are they just going on the site randomly?
Them?  you mean the City Pack? The consensus is only NDC I believe. But they were supposed to release at some Shoe Palaces, but so far no luck is what I have been reading. 

Them?  you mean the City Pack? The consensus is only NDC I believe. But they were supposed to release at some Shoe Palaces, but so far no luck is what I have been reading. 
Yeah sorry for not being descriptive with my post haven't sleep yet today :tongue:. I just hate how NDC charges for shipping when I can get it free on every other site.... Beats paying reseller prices though. You know what time they're releasing? Is it 5am?

Yeah sorry for not being descriptive with my post haven't sleep yet today :tongue:. I just hate how NDC charges for shipping when I can get it free on every other site.... Beats paying reseller prices though. You know what time they're releasing? Is it 5am?

Thats correct.  5am PST

Last edited:
I know the guy. His name is Camrin. He's legit.. He has a connect overseas, copped all the royal blue 1's from overseas... Only beef I have with him is that he is a ****. Man of his word, but still a greedy bastard... He was the only person I knew of that had a half size run of the royals, most of the sizes were 11+... 

Back
Top Bottom