ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Last edited:
Thanks
The website is a .info and thats usually a major sign for fakes or scams. The pictures of the shoes themselves look real though. 

They have sizes down to 3.5 in Mens. Definitely fake, don't waste your time 

Thanks, looked shady to me, too

Just got threw to proper and ordered the strata grey and black crimson DFW roshes. I hope they look as good as the pictures!!

happy.gif

Just got threw to proper and ordered the strata grey and black crimson DFW roshes. I hope they look as good as the pictures!!

happy.gif
I wish I didn't cop the 2 FB's (Sequioa and Mint) and bought the fly wires instead. Lol. I'm regretting it pretty bad, I'd prefer to have the DFW or some of the OG mesh colorways. Guess ill have to miss out on these too and get some cybers or beaches instead!

Do you know how much they charge for shipping within the state? (Aren't you in Norcal?)
No im not, im on the other side of the country lol connecticut, but it was $15 shipped Fedex express and $10 for the second pair so $25 total. Its a lot but i cant wait!

Whats the best way to stay on top of the release date formthe grey flywires? It's like if you don't jump on it right away it's gone.

My insoles have gotten pretty dirty on my Roshes . Do you guys just wash with water and soap ?? I know how to wash the shoe itself with pillow case but don't want to damage the insole. Any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom