ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thought I'd post my favorite city pack color way

You're not the only one. It's NT issue. I'm on HP tablet.
good to know especially since this thing is practically brand new...Thanks!
its happened to me on my older macbook.  best solution i can offer is keep your "software update" queue up to date and update your flash plugins whenever adobe prompts you to
i definitely have everything updated software, and all adobe programs. good lookin out, gonna make sure i keep to it.

Wmns rosherun slip. They honestly look like Toms/swim shoes. Nike is killing the roshe.
Don't see what's wrong here.. honestly the Roshe is new top causal shoe on the market if you didn't see this coming then you don't anything about branching out and using what works (the sole obviously) and milking it to attract new customers

not sure if anyone has answered this before, but whatever happen to these roshes?
Somebody said May 11th - 15th stateside drop but I'd be looking out every other day in May because from what I know Roshes never have a set release date they just drop randomly at different spots.. the cool guys on the west side will no doubt see these first

Wmns rosherun slip. They honestly look like Toms/swim shoes. Nike is killing the roshe.

That's debatable. I dont know if you were on here or lurked on here last year when Roshes first released or even before then, but they were made fun of and looked down upon and were even called the Nike "Toms" or an "overpriced water sock". Heck I even got flack from my friends a year ago saying I'm wearing house slippers in public. Look who's laughing now. LOL.

These look great! I would easily get a pair of these for my wife. Heck I'd add these to cart right now to get a few for my wife before our family trip to Paris this summer.

Last edited:
More of a NT/MacBook issue...how come when I open up photos from NT on my MacBook Pro it practically slows down my whole laptop? I get the beach ball spinning and have to end programs that are running...anybody else got this issue?

It happens when I go into a thread and the page has a lot of videos or pictures. I just chalk it up as the MBP being weak compared to my desktop, because I can open the same thread on there with no problems.

Somebody said May 11th - 15th stateside drop but I'd be looking out every other day in May because from what I know Roshes never have a set release date they just drop randomly at different spots.. the cool guys on the west side will no doubt see these first
the west side is the best side! 
smokin.gif

may is almost here. 

It's Monday... and it's a nice day in the bay...

I underrated these mofo's...

So confortable... way better than those mints...

I need these:

Nike WMNS Roshe Run
Blue Glow/Volt-Volt
511882-400

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, there are some pretty cool people that work there but there's the others that are buddy/buddy with resellers.

I didn't intend to make a general statement about all their employees across the board. my experience at Valley Fair in Santa Clara was dope. they basically shrugged when I asked "do you know how much these mint FBs are reselling for!?" I know there's tons of corrupt off-the-top-skimmers. it was just refreshing to see employees that down to earth.

Are the Mango V2's going to be as available as the Squads are/were?  I'm very tempted to cop from overseas, but that price tag is
sick.gif

Are the Mango V2's going to be as available as the Squads are/were?  I'm very tempted to cop from overseas, but that price tag is :x

Yes. They will be everywhere. Just be patient. Everyone hopped on the squadrons when they first released and now they're easily available. May is the release, but no specific date.

Back
Top Bottom