ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was hoping I could get some opinions. I know there in no buying/selling in this thread so I apologize if my question violates that. In my sig, it has a pair of cyber Roshe's DS for sale. I have had a few members pm me. I'm not trying to rape anyone, but I'm not sure what a fair price is. I'm sure everyone will say retail, but I am from Toronto. Retail on Roshe's are 90$ plus 13% tax. Plus this is a highly desirable colour that is not readily available. I'm just wondering what people think is a fair price? Thanks.

Was hoping I could get some opinions. I know there in no buying/selling in this thread so I apologize if my question violates that. In my sig, it has a pair of cyber Roshe's DS for sale. I have had a few members pm me. I'm not trying to rape anyone, but I'm not sure what a fair price is. I'm sure everyone will say retail, but I am from Toronto. Retail on Roshe's are 90$ plus 13% tax. Plus this is a highly desirable colour that is not readily available. I'm just wondering what people think is a fair price? Thanks.
Personally I'd come outta pocket about 120 for those? 

easily in my top 5...:smokin

Mine as well! I wore mine this weekend to the movies to take my wife and son to see Jurassic Park in 3D and had quite a few people in the theatre lobby staring down at my feet.

Unfortunately, if I knew the Jurassic Park 3D Blu-ray was coming out today, we would have just stayed home in the comfort of our own couches and watched it there. LOL.

Last edited:
Mine as well! I wore mine this weekend to the movies to take my wife and son to see Jurassic Park in 3D and had quite a few people in the theatre lobby staring down at my feet.

Unfortunately, if I knew the Jurassic Park 3D Blu-ray was coming out today, we would have just stayed home in the comfort of our own couches and watched it there. LOL.
i mean your set up is basically a movie theater. plus the comfort factor is unparalleled. 

Every time I see a pic of the Sirens on feet.. Ah, can't wait to get my pair! Nice photo Psypha!

Thanks bro!

I get that a lot here in Charlotte since they're not that big here yet. lol I love it.

Damn that movie's a classic, remember watching it in the theatres as a youngin. Might have to pick-up that Blu-ray up this week.

i mean your set up is basically a movie theater. plus the comfort factor is unparalleled. 

LOL. I completely agree with your last sentence. I love watching movies in the comfort of our own couches. My little man even has his own theatre chair. We don't really go out to the theaters much anymore because of our set up at home, but if it's a "must see" then we'll go out.

The only ones we intend on seeing on release day this year are Monsters University, Planes, Iron Man 3 and The Man of Steel. Everything else, we'll wait for it on Blu-Ray. LOL.

Last edited:
Thanks bro!
I get that a lot here in Charlotte since they're not that big here yet. lol I love it.

Damn that movie's a classic, remember watching it in the theatres as a youngin. Might have to pick-up that Blu-ray up this week.

Hahaha yeah I remember watching it when I was a kid too. Definitely a classic. Seeing it 3D was like watching it for the first time again. It was awesome! My son loved it! I plan on picking up the 3D BD on the way home today.

Last edited:
LOL. I completely agree with your last sentence. I love watching movies in the comfort of our own couches. My little man even has his own theatre chair. We don't really go out to the theaters much anymore because of our set up at home, but if it's a "must see" then we'll go out.

The only ones we intend on seeing on release day this year are Monsters University, Planes, Iron Man 3 and The Man of Steel. Everything else, we'll wait for it on Blu-Ray. LOL.
i'm the same way. i love your set up similar to what i envision i want to do. ima have to hit you up about that. 

don't forget Thor 2... trailer just came out today. 

i'm the same way. i love your set up similar to what i envision i want to do. ima have to hit you up about that. 

Crud! I forgot about Thor 2! Definitely let me know if you need advice on audio/video set ups. It's one of my hobbies. =)

Last edited:
It's all up to you on what you think is fair. If it's overly rape, just don't expect anyone to really bite. It's really all on you.

I gotta ask ... what's your set up?

BRO.

What about fast and furious 6, Star Trek 2, and Catching Fire?! LOL

MUST SEE. 

Sorry for the off topic post. But really..

Beaches came in from Size? I ordered them on 4/13.

I dont know if its just me, but cybers are one of the only pairs that i cannot rock with jeans. like i cant pull it off right. Makes me kinda sad hahaha. 
I used to feel the same way about Roshes in general and now I just don't care. Sometimes I still think they look weird with jeans, but whatever, they're just too comfortable. Cybers are definitely my most worn pair in terms of Roshes though.

I gotta ask ... what's your set up?
Sure. I'll try and keep it brief:

DOWNSTAIRS

-145" Da-Lite High Power Screen in 2.35:1 viewing format.  It's motorized and hidden wooden in a sofitt so you never know it's there.  It drops down in front the LED TV.

-Panamorph Anamorphic lens

-Panasonic AE8000 Projector

-Oppo BDP-103 BD player

-Integra Pre-Amp (The Brain)

-A couple of Emotiva Amps

-(2) 15" MFW subwoofers by AV123

-Definitive Technology Towers and surround and back wall speakers

-Darbee Darblet

-Lexicon Processor

-and a few other components

-All components and subwoofers are hidden

UPSTAIRS GAME ROOM (Mainly for Sports and Video Games)

-115" Da-Lite High Power Screen in 16:9 viewing format with velvet frame

-BenQ SH910 Projector

-Paradigm Speakers

-Emotiva Amps

-and a few other components

Back
Top Bottom