ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

BRO.

What about fast and furious 6, Star Trek 2, and Catching Fire?! LOL

MUST SEE. 

Sorry for the off topic post. But really..
We do everything together as a family so watching certain movies at the theater kind makes things limited.  My son loves Marvel and DC stuff. He just had his 4th birthday and the theme was The Avengers LOL.  My wife doesn't like Star Trek (blasphemy!) and my son was dosing off on the first one when we played it in November for him to watch.  I might go watch it with some friends.  Abrahms did a fantastic job with the first one, but he needs to reduce his amount of lens flares LOL.  Catching Fire I'll wait for it on BD.  My son can't sit through dialogue for long.

As for Fast and Furious 6, I get an advanced (raw) copy the week before release day in the theaters.  I'm friends with a lot of people in the automotive industry and I'm friends with a few of the Technical Directors for the F&F franchise so it all works out!  = )

Sorry for going off topic guys.  =)

Last edited:
We do everything together as a family so watching certain movies at the theater kind makes things limited.  My son loves Marvel and DC stuff. He just had his 4th birthday and the theme was The Avengers LOL.  My wife doesn't like Star Trek (blasphemy!) and my son was dosing off on the first one when we played it in November for him to watch.  I might go watch it with some friends.  Abrahms did a fantastic job with the first one, but he needs to reduce his amount of lens flares LOL.  Catching Fire I'll wait for it on BD.  My son can't sit through dialogue for long.

As for Fast and Furious 6, I get an advanced (raw) copy the week before release day in the theaters.  I'm friends with a lot of people in the automotive industry and I'm friends with a few of the Technical Directors for the F&F franchise so it all works out!  = )

Sorry for going off topic guys.  =)

Your a good man...

Did anyone else not get the shipping conformation from the UO restock yet? I got black/sails and iguanas and the black/sails have shipped but the iguanas have not yet

The homie Psypha made me un DS my **** quick. Lol.

Was searching #Roshe on Instagram and this pic popped up. Guessing people love them yeezys...
Yea, its posted in the iD thread.  Anyway, cant wait for the beaches.  Anyone know where I can still find squads in a 10? Checked the usual spots and theyre pretty much all gone.  Dont want to use eBay neither. 

EDIT: Found for retail. Thanks to those who helped. 

Last edited:
Saw somebody ask for on feet pics of cybers. Wore mine for the second or third time today. Had them since the NR days. Don't know why I never wear them, they're so nice in the sun.

Yea, its posted in the iD thread.  Anyway, cant wait for the beaches.  Anyone know where I can still find squads in a 10? Checked the usual spots and theyre pretty much all gone.  Dont want to use eBay neither. 

PM'd

Last edited:
Just wondering, how does one know you're getting charged the customs fee? Do they not deliver the package until its paid? Always wanted to know how that works.

Back
Top Bottom