ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

more like hers and hers 

laugh.gif
hahaha! 
laugh.gif

Size? Has an international shipping special for 4.99bp going on right now. Idk if its always been like that, but I thought I'd share just in case.

Size? Has an international shipping special for 4.99bp going on right now. Idk if its always been like that, but I thought I'd share just in case.

Thanks for the link, picked up the last 10.5 Paris. Checked out using paypal and it said 51 GDP so i'm pretty happy and dont mind waiting a bit

repped

Thanks for the link, picked up the last 10.5 Paris. Checked out using paypal and it said 51 GDP so i'm pretty happy and dont mind waiting a bit

repped
Just checkinng but you are aware that the sizes are in U.K, just judging based off your wanted sig in the bottom, you ordered an 11.5.

Just checkinng but you are aware that the sizes are in U.K, just judging based off your wanted sig in the bottom, you ordered an 11.5.

Yeah, i noticed it right after I checked out.myeh, just made another order for the correct size 9.5, thanks!

I know I have said the knickerbokers are my favorite colorway BUT I just came to a realization that the Iguanas are my ALL TIME TOP Roshes EVER! Why and why now? I have no idea but they when I was first introduced to Roshes these were the first ones I seen and when I caught eye on them I told myself "YOU need those!" Knickerbokers you're still up there.

s/o Dylan Raasch.

had to do a shot featuring my iguanas! btw, follow me on twitter! AND dont forget about @TeamROSHE! 

Last edited:
Got my Hyper Blue DFW.  So I'm like screw it, let's do a review.

Packaging:

The Nike Roshe Run QS Dynamic Flywire comes in your standard Roshe Run packaging--the brown Nike sportswear box with tissue surrounding the shoes.  But it's worth noting that the cardboard filling in the shoe is nowhere to be found.  Instead, you'll find standard tissue filling, except thicker and more reinforced.  The colors on the label for the blue colorway are listed as Hyper Blue, Strata Gray, Ice Blue, and Cyber.

The Look:

Of course, it's the dynamic flywire Nike is featuring with this new Roshe.  The flywire technology is designed to work in conjunction with the laces to keep the shoes light while keeping your foot in place.  The mesh used on the tongue is a lightweight nylon mesh, and cyber eyelids finish off the look.  While it's not as stretchy as the OG mesh, it does feature a quality finish and is more resistant to the elements.  While it isn't entirely waterproof, the DFW Roshe is something you can wear in the lightest of rain without worrying about wet feet.

The DFW Roshe doesn't feature your typical heelcup either.  The heelcup, from the top of the shoe to the top of the outsole is made stitched by a sort of reinforced leathery substance, finished off with a lace pull tab that's rather durable.

The swoosh this time around looks to be part of the embroidered finish with the flywire side panels, and is only featured on the outside overlays of the shoe, instead of both inside and outsides.

The Feel:

While the nylon mesh doesn't feature as much give as that of the OG mesh, the DFW Roshe should fit true to size after relacing the sneaker.  The shoe also featured the same embroidered insole featured in the "split pack," so wearers don't have to worry about socks being tightened because of the traditional Roshe insole.  This allows the wearer to more freely and comfortably move his or her toes about while wearing the shoe.

With the same waffle outsole and very lightweight fit, the DFW Roshe is another comfortable addition to the Roshe family. Again, it's a quickstrike release, so those interested should be mindful to pick it up as soon as possible.  At $100, the increased technology make it a good purchase and something you may want to use on a lightrun without much worry as it does feature better technology than that of the original Roshe Run.

Verdict:

It's not the same simple shoe Dylan Rasch made, but it's still lightweight, it's still comfortable, and it's still a simple-minded sneaker.

Heads up guys the city pack is on sale at size uk for 50 pounds which is about 75 and shipping is pretty cheap and free over 100 pounds.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-roshe-mid-qs-'city-pack'/040965

sorry btw i took the last nine in the tokyos only size 7 left.

I was somehow able to place an order for the Tokyo size 9uk/10us just now. Wonder if it will actually go through. Anyways came up to $80 shipped. Anyone know if Size will send some sort of email notification once they are shipped out? Thanks

Last edited:
Everybody looking for the sport red, black sail and Iguana just head over to Zappos.com they are on sale for 55$ and there are a FSR of all three cws. Heard that they have excellent shipping and customer service, just in case you wanna avoid UO.

Everybody looking for the sport red, black sail and Iguana just head over to Zappos.com they are on sale for 55$ and there are a FSR of all three cws. Heard that they have excellent shipping and customer service, just in case you wanna avoid UO.
Unfortunately it shows a FSR, but tried to get my size and it was unavailable.

Anyone know a way to make zappos.com ship to Canada?

some places in Asia dont deliver to the US directly like Tmall. i had to use a forwarding service thats gets the shoes shipped to them first, in Asia, and they ship out anywhere.

google: US forwarding service to Canada

just pick the best one. it wont be much and should be fast if you buy of zappos

Packaging:

The Nike Roshe Run QS Dynamic Flywire comes in your standard Roshe Run packaging--the brown Nike sportswear box with tissue surrounding the shoes.  But it's worth noting that the cardboard filling in the shoe is nowhere to be found.  Instead, you'll find standard tissue filling, except thicker and more reinforced.  The colors on the label for the blue colorway are listed as Hyper Blue, Strata Gray, Ice Blue, and Cyber.

The Look:

Of course, it's the dynamic flywire Nike is featuring with this new Roshe.  The flywire technology is designed to work in conjunction with the laces to keep the shoes light while keeping your foot in place.  The mesh used on the tongue is a lightweight nylon mesh, and cyber eyelids finish off the look.  While it's not as stretchy as the OG mesh, it does feature a quality finish and is more resistant to the elements.  While it isn't entirely waterproof, the DFW Roshe is something you can wear in the lightest of rain without worrying about wet feet.

The DFW Roshe doesn't feature your typical heelcup either.  The heelcup, from the top of the shoe to the top of the outsole is made stitched by a sort of reinforced leathery substance, finished off with a lace pull tab that's rather durable.

The swoosh this time around looks to be part of the embroidered finish with the flywire side panels, and is only featured on the outside overlays of the shoe, instead of both inside and outsides.

The Feel:

While the nylon mesh doesn't feature as much give as that of the OG mesh, the DFW Roshe should fit true to size after relacing the sneaker.  The shoe also featured the same embroidered insole featured in the "split pack," so wearers don't have to worry about socks being tightened because of the traditional Roshe insole.  This allows the wearer to more freely and comfortably move his or her toes about while wearing the shoe.

With the same waffle outsole and very lightweight fit, the DFW Roshe is another comfortable addition to the Roshe family. Again, it's a quickstrike release, so those interested should be mindful to pick it up as soon as possible.  At $100, the increased technology make it a good purchase and something you may want to use on a lightrun without much worry as it does feature better technology than that of the original Roshe Run.

Verdict:

It's not the same simple shoe Dylan Rasch made, but it's still lightweight, it's still comfortable, and it's still a simple-minded sneaker.
Nice review. I wouldn't mind owning a pair but only if I can get it for less than retail. Enjoy yours. 

UnDSing the Night Stadiums at work today:smile:

Sorry for poor lighting, crappy GSIII pics compared to some of the super artistic and clear pics some people post lol 

Packaging:

The Look:

The Feel:

Verdict:

Nice review Blue!

UnDSing the Night Stadiums at work today:smile:

Sorry for poor lighting, crappy GSIII pics compared to some of the super artistic and clear pics some people post lol 

Dang I've been going back and forth on these. I might have to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom