ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So did they just sell out of size 14 or are they not available? Either way I'm saddened by such a travesty

Team roshe application....

Please let me join!!!
I love roshe for the same reasons you do and I own 13 pairs...my first pair was the siren in a sz9 and my last pair was this morning mangos v2 (for a while at least)
you have to have over 100 post and over 20 contributions to even apply for team roshe....just fyi

Got 2 pairs 
smokin.gif

They've been up for like 2 hours online and were available for in store order since 7pm yesterday, why the mad dash? Glad everybody got their pairs finally! Nice to see so many happy posts for once!

I'm located in the 909...I would post pictures of my collection and more info about me but I'm at work so sorry for that

Thanks

for example when the v2's went live. I went to ebates typed in finishline showed 5% cash back on your finishline purchase. I clicked on the finishline link on ebates it brought me to finishline and I made the purcahse. Once ebates verified you made a purcahse they will email you and let you know. They paypal you or send you a check for the purchases you made thru ebates once a month. I know finishline is 5% and Urban Outfitters is 2% but they do all the sites. bestbuy, amazon, etc. 

Thanks a lot sir... I guess I cant refer to my earlier purchase. I just signed up right now.

Last edited:
Had a gut feeling the Beaches were gonna drop on FNL today. Good thing my alarm woke me up lol. Was halfway through checkout and I saw TR's tweet. Hahaha good stuff. Hope everyone gets their pairs soon!

Last edited:
For whatever reason my finishline rewards card wasn't working but I was getting late and just bought them. Thank god I don't live on the west coast
laugh.gif
mine wasnt either, input it into the coupon spot instead and it worked. that with a gift card i got someone to give me for fantasy basketball dues and scored my for 25 bucks.

does anyone know where i can get free shipping on finishline? i dont want to pay 11 extra dollars? help before they are out!

for example when the v2's went live. I went to ebates typed in finishline showed 5% cash back on your finishline purchase. I clicked on the finishline link on ebates it brought me to finishline and I made the purcahse. Once ebates verified you made a purcahse they will email you and let you know. They paypal you or send you a check for the purchases you made thru ebates once a month. I know finishline is 5% and Urban Outfitters is 2% but they do all the sites. bestbuy, amazon, etc. 

How do I not know about this? I've been on slickdeals and FNL and spending thousands on this site

Team Roshe Application 

First and foremost name is Hasan aka brokeandfamous 31 year old sneaker collector out of south florida. I have been collecting nike sb dunks since 2005. At my prime had over 100 pairs but I sold almost all my pairs to do the right thing (me and my girl got a place together, bills, furniture, etc) I was a active user on sole collector. A good friend of mine honeyonboost told me about the roshe thread on here so I signed up and here I am. The roshe is a simple and elegant shoe. I love how comfortable the shoe is, the simplicity of the design and the various colorways that are available. I currently attached a pic of me wearing my gammas at work today. I will go ahead and add another pic with my complete collection once I get home (My v2's and sails will be missing from the pic since they are currently en route to me) I am still a noob to the roshe scene I have been collecting roshe for less than a month but I hope I can be a nice contribution to Team Roshe

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom