ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Same here. IT says they already put my item on the box ready to be shipped
smokin.gif
hmm. Mine still says "processing"

Why does NDC Roshe RUns look like they're different material?

Already been discussed. NDC, for whatever reason, uses the old/outdated photo. It was done with the Squadrons and Gammas also.

Give it a few weeks, they'll have the correct photo up.

Last edited:
Man I wish the maroons had a grey sole and I'd be all over them.  

And I hope that statement goes for all the orders on FNL, stating that orders are past the point of being cancelled. Dont really wanna have to wait for another website to get em, and dont wanna spend extra to get free shipping off NDC.

Where you guys getting the maroons from just curious? Not in a rush can definitely wait, been waiting for maroon forever though by far my favorite color

Man I wish the maroons had a grey sole and I'd be all over them.  

And I hope that statement goes for all the orders on FNL, stating that orders are past the point of being cancelled. Dont really wanna have to wait for another website to get em, and dont wanna spend extra to get free shipping off NDC.
if they had grey soles i would cop x3. i'm thinking about possibly painting the swoosh and sole grey. 

if they had grey soles i would cop x3. i'm thinking about possibly painting the swoosh and sole grey. 
Ditto, I for one have no experience "customizing" my own shoes.  Knowing me, Id paint and then have to buy paint thinner cause it would look crappy. Maroon and grey is one of my favorite color combos tho.

Welp, FNL told me it was too late to cancel my order. And it's too late to cancel my NDC order. Looks like 2 pairs of V2's on the way. :lol:

Welp, FNL told me it was too late to cancel my order. And it's too late to cancel my NDC order. Looks like 2 pairs of V2's on the way. :lol:

I flubbed up in the same manner. Ordered two size 12's from FNL yesterday morning but then caught wind of NDC having size 12.5 and I ordered two of those at 5am this morning. Thought I'd be able to cancel the FNL order, wrong! Four damn pairs headed my way, atleast two size 12's will be back up online soon.

Not feeling the maroons.. especially the lace holes.

I was able to get the stratas in a size 7 thanks to chochosan27
smile.gif
  hopefully I don't receive a cancellation from FNL. Then I'm taking a roshe break.

Back
Top Bottom