ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are those metrics on NDC? Honestly those might be the sleeper since the MV2 has been in the spotlight

I wouldn't know how to rock but its an very interesting design

They release in 3 hours at 5am PST on NDC.

As for me, not coppin the metrics. Not my cup of tea, ugly as hell IMHO

"Interesting design" doesn't always equate to appealing design. Those are hideous (IMO) and should sit on the sales floor until they hit sales racks and outlets. Being that Nike tweeted about the release, it's got a "limited/exclusive" factor to it, they'll probably sell well.

It's a shame, though. Will probably just let Nike think that gimmicks and beast ideas are the way to go with the Roshe.

.......I'm a sucker for those "Cheetah" FB's though. SMH @ me. :lol:

Pretty stoked, the mango v2's should be coming in on weds from finishline. Picked up some rogue green wovens at the vacaville outlet, and nike id has started working on my design. 
pimp.gif
 Good month for roshes already.

Last edited:
i cant help but laugh at all the lazies trying to order from tmall. i laugh because you all basically want to be spoon fed, without doing any work/research on your own. then you expect for all your answers to be solved by coming here. i'm all for helping people, but most of you have zero to little contribution to this thread/forum. most of you are lurkers and only feel the need to post now, since a select few of us have something you need. just to rustle some jimmies...i have 10 LEGIT pairs of SIZE 10 sirens, cybers, stadiums, and knicks that just arrived in new york from tmall. so if you put in the work LIKE ME, you will find the sizes you desire.

end rant

Damn I missed out on that gb. If there are any extra sirens tho....

i cant help but laugh at all the lazies trying to order from tmall. i laugh because you all basically want to be spoon fed, without doing any work/research on your own. then you expect for all your answers to be solved by coming here. i'm all for helping people, but most of you have zero to little contribution to this thread/forum. most of you are lurkers and only feel the need to post now, since a select few of us have something you need. just to rustle some jimmies...i have 10 LEGIT pairs of SIZE 10 sirens, cybers, stadiums, and knicks that just arrived in new york from tmall. so if you put in the work LIKE ME, you will find the sizes you desire.

end rant

Truth.

I helped Nick with some info and he was able to figure FG/Tmall out.

Stop being lazy people.

Finally got my first pair of Roshes. Went with the black/sails. Mango V2s are my next target. Hopefully Zappos gets them soon.

Last edited:
just waiting for a restock of black/sails in a size 8 for retail. Not feeling the gamma grey soles. Waiting for a response for OG mangos from frugirls, and gonna pick up a pair of Roshe ID's, and i think i'm done with roshes.8 pairs of roshes will be enough to last through my rotations for a while.

No surprise with how quick those Metrics went. Hype.

Edit: Oneness and other retailers should be getting them I believe.

Last edited:
No surprise with how quick those Metrics went. Hype.

Edit: Oneness and other retailers should be getting them I believe.
Surprise considering they were sitting on shelves in Singapore

Wovens have already appear in Singapore, Thailand & Phillippines

Stussykyd congrats on Graduating! You actually wore your iggys to graduation? Lol
my buddy's graduating in May and he's planning on wearing the Bred 11's cause we go to University of Maryland and our gowns are black and the red also matches our school colors lol

Ugh, My beaches are just right outside my town at the local UPS Customer Service Center wish Ground was delivered on Sat.

Been on finishline all morning on that damn splash page, finally got my grapes. Went over to NDC and saw the metrics are totally sold out!? Guys weren't kidding when they said pretty soon roshe's will be released via twitter link 8am Saturdays. Crazy.

I now expect to see a flood of size 8 - 9 Siren, Stadium Green, Mango V1, and Knicks flooding EBay shortly. You know, the ones with the little chinese sticker on the front left of the box white card inside the shoe box, and no price tag on em.
eyes.gif
They are already popping up. Sirens "pre order" $159 Buy it now
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom