ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Why are so many concerned with a sold out shoe. Return your pair and go search for grapes or go try some metrics cause they sold out fast and are (i guess) cool enough for your feet.

Last edited:
Anyone receive their SIZE? order yet of Mid-city pack that was posted a little over a week ago? I'm still waiting for my Tokyo's and hoping tomorrow is they day they come.

Weekend with the mints & total crimson.

Last edited:
They've been on NDC for almost 2 days now and damn not even selling out anymore

You say that like its a bad thing...

Why are so many concerned with a sold out shoe. Return your pair and go search for grapes or go try some metrics cause they sold out fast and are (i guess) cool enough for your feet.

these days everyone wants the shoe they were able to cop to sell out sot hey can say they have shoes that are sold out lol

and if isn't sold out they add ish like, "MOST UNDERRATED COLOR WAY" , "DONT SLEEP"

Last edited:
LOL @ this dude removing me from the Roshe BST on facebook.

Get over yourself dude, I know you're in this thread, Dustin.

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T REALLY CARE.
So a little over two weeks ago, BelgianBeast was asking how to get Total Crimsons (not Mango v2). He said he was thinking of dropping $180 on them. I felt bad for dude so I PMed him and let him know I'd get them for him and also saw that he was looking for Iguanas and told him I'd try to get those as well for him. He said yeah I'm size 9.5. I bought the Total Crimson, and after searching a couple different stores and boutiques, I eventually ordered the Iguanas on backorder from Urban Outfitters (those got canceled). I messaged him that I got the Total Crimson but I couldn't get the Iguanas and he doesn't respond FOR A WHILE NOW... I look back on his most recent posts and it's of him getting the OG Calypsos in Europe about a week before.
Dude could at least let me know that he doesn't want the shoes anymore so I don't just sit on them. I'm not part of Team Roshe but just thought I'd help someone out and seems like I just wasted my time and gotta get my money back by returning the Total Crimsons and going to UO to get a refund on the gift card I got because the backordering only took credit or gift cards.
This'll be the last time I try to help ppl overseas. Just needed to rant...

Last edited:
So a little over two weeks ago, BelgianBeast was asking how to get Total Crimsons (not Mango v2). He said he was thinking of dropping $180 on them. I felt bad for dude so I PMed him and let him know I'd get them for him and also saw that he was looking for Iguanas and told him I'd try to get those as well for him. He said yeah I'm size 9.5. I bought the Total Crimson, and after searching a couple different stores and boutiques, I eventually ordered the Iguanas on backorder from Urban Outfitters (those got canceled). I messaged him that I got the Total Crimson but I couldn't get the Iguanas and he doesn't respond FOR A WHILE NOW... I look back on his most recent posts and it's of him getting the OG Calypsos in Europe about a week before.
Dude could at least let me know that he doesn't want the shoes anymore so I don't just sit on them. I'm not part of Team Roshe but just thought I'd help someone out and seems like I just wasted my time and gotta get my money back by returning the Total Crimsons and going to UO to get a refund on the gift card I got because the backordering only took credit or gift cards.

Lesson learned. Do you think he was worried about your time/effort or whatever hot shoe he was trying to attain next? Only cop for someone with THEIR money. If they don't send you the money for the shoes in advance, they don't really want the shoes.

Last edited:
Do you own a pair of stratas? do you they will eventually go on sale?

Last edited:
damn shame...one of the reasons why I dont like helping people out that I dont know. 

Do you own a pair of stratas? do you they will eventually go on sale?

Yea, I have them.

I don't know if they'll go on sale.

I'm sure they'll be @ outlets at some point in time, because literally everything hits outlets.

If you really want them I suggest copping now to avoid hassle down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom