ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice find bro. Wish they were preK sizes.

Well, yes and no. It's a run from 1Y to 7Y so some preschool sizes available. Sometimes a GS shoe, especially cleated, will go 1Y-7Y even though a true GS/PS run is 10.5-7

The cow is def getting milked the second half of the year. Depends on your perspective if that's a good or bad thing

I just saw sprite fb's and the orange one for 150 plus 30 shipping each on ebay. This is getting a bit rediculous...smh at idiot resellers.

If anyone is looking for some of the dfws, shoebacca has a few sizes left for $85 shipped with the "lovemyshoes" coupon code.

Hey NT, thinking of picking up a pair of roshes my friend just got his the other day and won't stop talking about how comfortable they are but says they run a little big is this true? he got his true size 9.5. I wear my true size in most of the shoes I get like foams, zoom revis, penny v and so on which is size 12.

All depends on which type of Roshe you're looking at.

OG mesh: True to size (TTS)
Wovens: .5 size up

All other materials, others here may have to chime in.

The cow is def getting milked the second half of the year. Depends on your perspective if that's a good or bad thing

For me? the more the merrier. Hopefully, the trend of colored soles will continue.

Hey NT, thinking of picking up a pair of roshes my friend just got his the other day and won't stop talking about how comfortable they are but says they run a little big is this true? he got his true size 9.5. I wear my true size in most of the shoes I get like foams, zoom revis, penny v and so on which is size 12.
I wear a sz8 in all my other shoes and tried on an 8 in roshe and they were loose and sloppy looking, so I sized down half a size and they fit perfect. I also have narrow feet. Hope this helps.

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection
requested bump, gl

I have yet to see anyone wear a pair of Roshe that wasn't Black/Sails and Squadron Blues.

Today, I saw a guy working at SoleSupremacy rockin' Speed Yellows. Other than that, I haven't seen anyone wearing different colorways in the Bay.

Well, yes and no. It's a run from 1Y to 7Y so some preschool sizes available. Sometimes a GS shoe, especially cleated, will go 1Y-7Y even though a true GS/PS run is 10.5-7

Thanks DE. Great to know. My daughter keeps bugging me for some and I want to get her some too lol. Can't wait for ps sizes to drop.

Back
Top Bottom