ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

curious did anybody who successfully got the mints from uo phone order got shipment confirmation yet? only email I received was the receipt when I originally made the order.
Thanks for mentioning this. Just copped Mints for retail from UO.

As for shipping confirmation, In previous phone orders in UO, I've gotten shipment confirmation within 1 day and 2 days. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeandfamous  

curious did anybody who successfully got the mints from uo phone order got shipment confirmation yet? only email I received was the receipt when I originally made the order.

I ordered two pairs of the mints from UO, they shipped me one.... 

Inside the box was a receipt saying I bought 2 pairs.

What the hell.

No Confirmation either. Came fast though.

Last edited:
Quote:

What the hell.

Call em up and b itch em out. Especially if they charged you! 

Just got my Strata's from Bloomingdales and I must say they are pretty damn comfy. I rate them right under the OG mesh as far as comfort.

Quote:

What the hell.

you ordered yours thursday also?

The Fit... SMH. I dont think my feet are narrow.. slight wide you can say but you can clearly see where my feet stops and i have all that room up front.
I had the EXACT same problem.  I read they fit TTS, but that's BS because my size 11.5 is big, toes are in the exact same spot.   and I wear sz 12 in lebrons/kobes and 11.5 in retroJ's/dunks.

Last edited:
I only have the reciept too. No shipping confirmation either. I've been waiting for one too.

i about about to get my first pair of roshe runs, they look really good in the picks, hope they are as comfortable as they look

Got my first pair of Roshe's just 2 weeks ago and I'm hooked! They're so comfortable, it's crazy! Def will be picking up multiple pairs as they release and am going to try and find some of the dope colorways that I missed out on last year.

For those that haven't recieved shipping confirmation, don't hold your breath. They might cancelled. Don't mean to be a Debbie downer but just don't get your hopes up.

Did you go down half size? 
well i ordered from ebay so i couldnt return em.  I am debating doing that since I want to order some of the mangoes.  the 11.5 isnt terrible, just doesnt fit that well.  I think I will go w/ a sz 11 and see how it feels.

Last edited:
The shirts are AAA - pretty high quality for printed shirts. 

I can't remember seeing how many colors were used but each color is a separate screen. Unless they owned the screens already, you have to pay for each one. Shirts depending on how many they got, I'm guessing about $3 each. Anywho to cut this short, the shirts unless they totally got ripped off would be under $5 each to make. Just saying. I could care less but thought I'd chime in since I've been around print shops and printers for years. It's just a shirt. There isn't too much profit unless they are charging boutique shop prices ($30+ a shirt) or a massive run.

Back
Top Bottom