ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

who cares?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

these are basura.
Hey, "basura" means trash.

where can I find stadium greens for non rape price...or sirens...im located in Baltimore...any help would be appreciated

Anybody ever gone a .5 size down from TTS?
I would not recommend it. I suppose it's bearable, but you can tell the difference. My feet stick out from the mesh much more with a .5 size down and you can feel the restriction as opposed to your normal size.

I'm a 11.5 . I own 7 pairs. If I see an OG Mango or Sirens at decent price Size 11 I'm reluctant to pull the tigger

Because 11.5 are harder to find
Ok, so you would buy/wear a shoe that wasn't your size? just seems like a silly concept imho. I'm in the camp of comfort first, no matter what shoe it is. To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
It's a .5 size......lol. Buying a 10.5 wouldn't make sense
Idk man, personally I find a 10.5 in a roshe (im normally an 11) uncomfortable. Different feet I suppose, your question seemed to indicate you were looking for feedback. Just my 2 cents man.

Who's the son of a gun that bought the last pair of Sz 12 Sirens on solerare.com??

Smdh... I was waiting on tagged photos before I bought them -.-
Had em in my cart, fell asleep...
lol that does suck...I was def. skeptical too.  I sent them an email asking some questions, they got back to me within the hour so I decided to give them a shot.
Sorry fellas...I scooped those up REAL quick. It's not everyday you see size 12 sirens for a decent price (relatively speaking). I do feel a little bad considering this will be my 2nd pair and so many people are looking for these. The problem is my other pair is kinda beat and actually a little warped. So aside from the OG3, this will be the only pair I double up on.

Sorry fellas...I scooped those up REAL quick. It's not everyday you see size 12 sirens for a decent price (relatively speaking). I do feel a little bad considering this will be my 2nd pair and so many people are looking for these. The problem is my other pair is kinda beat and actually a little warped. So aside from the OG3, this will be the only pair I double up on.
you son of a alsdjkfalsdk smh nice pickup though 

You should feel bad.

Last edited:
Nice pick up! Definitely one of my most favored and most worn pairs. Although I do not like the mesh of this whole pack, still a sick colorway nonetheless. 
thanks man! as a Baltimore Ravens fan, it was a must-cop for me haha

@njavier re-read carefully what i wrote please. i never said i was upset. its strange to me how u can speculate that i am over sensitive even when i stated i wasn't mad about it, and i pre-acknowledged there was no harm intended by you..i did not get "that much"  from your small sentence at all and stated that i didnt... no one else brought up tmall frugirls only you did. i never asked u about life lessons or the harsh realities of life or what you think about what i do and if its worth it for myself, but you decided to comment on it anyway, and it seems a bit condescending, but i wont take it that way. no one brought up saving money or caring about my troubles or asked what the general consensus was but again u comment about it. bottom line is and my only issue, if i can even say there is an issue, is why comment on a post about prices and tmall when it was just a shout out to me? who was asking that question and needed the truth to begin with? thats like me saying,  when ppl give you a shout out.." why go through a group buy with this guy u dont know, and doesnt even know 100% sure if they are legit,  when i have them in hand and there is no risk because of that, plus i have more guys that can vouch for me."  its just purely a fact, but so what? why should i even state it? what does it accomplish? i dont know you so why make a comment when i dont know what you are about?   there would be no point in saying that at all. once, again, i dont even know you and vice versa, so why would i need to add anything to a positive comment about someone like you who also seems to be doing positive things for the community.
Akosaka: idk how you got that much from such a small sentence, but I guess if you were upset, I apologize? I can't help, but feel you're being a little over sensitive about the subject, but there was no harm intended. I just purely stated a fact, without any slander of bias towards you. Unfortunately, most people will not care about your troubles, and only look to save money. It's harsh, but true. It's unfortunate you have to go through all that, but it doesn't seem like this is your only income, so maybe this selling of mangos is more trouble than its worth. Just my 2 cents. Again, not trying to rustle any jimmies.
I feel like all this happened because of me... 

Well all I want to say is that I merely just wanted to shout out the guy so there was really no need for you to comment on it. He may not sell roshes for a living, but it's what he does so you can at least respect him. To comment by stating you can find cheaper pairs is quite disrespectful. The comment was unnecessary. Sure this is a forum and you can say whatever you want but some things should be kept to yourself.

In my opinion with all the things he goes through having to juggle this side job with what he really does, the price is just right. Sure tmall/frugirls is cheaper but this guy has been doing this for a while. Even before roshes were discovered to be obtainable through frugirls (well from what I've seen). He has provided many TRo members with their pairs. I can't speak from experience but ever since I've been following this page since October, he has been helping everyone from left to right. 

All I wanted to say was Akosaka is a good guy. You may not agree with his pricings but other people have and will continue to. 

This thread is impossible to keep up with now. I used to step away and come back to a page of posts and now it's like 15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom