ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So, I'm heading to Disneyland for grad night this friday. which pair should I rock: mangos or sirens? My girlfriend is rocking the tropicals and we finna break necks lol
If you have the FB Sequoias, you'll definitely have some Emily Rose action!

Last edited:

In case it hasn't been posted, there is a third colourway releasing with the Team Red and Challenge Blues.

sup with the changing of the box?

also, anyone that could help me out with the brown primos or the greyish-tan w/ the olive green sole. hit me via pm.

so that vintage looking red/white or orange/white box is gonna replace all the tan boxes or just these?
I have no idea, I was merely speaking based on what i've seen in the past.  Currently there's a few boxes in circulation, might be regional though I'm not too sure.  

1. The current Tan one

2. The new retro looking Red/orange white one

3. All Orange (usually with Nike+ capable shoes i think)

4. This one from the late '90s that seems to have made a return overseas  http://niketalk.com/t/332879/offici...ates-and-availability-info/5010#post_17791714

That's only based on what i've seen, there might be more.  Not counting Signature lines of course

Last edited:
Definitely need Hero's, Maroon's, the teal ones in the pack, the black/red and grey Mids and Hazard's. Easy pass on the camo's.

I thought the teal Safari's had teal print. The black safari print looks off. Not really feeling any of those much but the grey looks decent. Need better pics for sure.

Last edited:
bust out the trail packs and you'll be breakin more necks than jordan did in his 11s

Bust out the sprite FB'S if you wanna kill it!

Kill em with the gamma grays or the tarps!
lol those are all the pairs i dont have. but thanks for the input~

Ghetto. Dont quit your day job.
Awkward moment when that is his job.

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Damn all these roshes coming out and none of them interest me. Never thought I'd see the day

I don't mind. My wallet needs a break. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom