ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those safaris are questionable to me. I need to see a better picture of the red orange ish ones. But the black and the teal ones are pretty dope. Not sure if I like the black wovens or black safaris more. Maroons are sick along with the challenge blues. Kinda liking the teals though. Remind me a tad of tropical twists, but the push of a more green instead of blue. 

oh yeah, my bad man! 
here's a solution buy doubles of the maroon... make one pair with black swoosh and maroon eyelets and custom the other pair!

Let me know if you need help with the coloring of the angelus for the eyelets. Angelus doesn't have one color that matches the mesh; you'll have to mix. 

Lol I might just double up, we'll see. If I do end up trying to customize them, I'll definitely hit you up, thanks for offering fam!

May just go ahead and double up on Total Crimsons seeing as though the only 2 CWs of future interest at this point for me are Hero Blues and Orange Cheetah print- the latter of which may be darn near impossible to cop. Hopefully I can find someone wiling to trade if necessary. The camos, watercolors, and tonal prints do ZERO for me. the green pair could be interesting, but other than that, I prefer to stick somewhat simple- the geometrics, split packs, mids, etc.... just too much going on there for me. Good Luck to all those waiting on these though- The Roshe interest has definitely expanded greatly. Cool shoe so I am happy its grown in popularity. Doesn't need all the gimmicks though.

May just go ahead and double up on Total Crimsons seeing as though the only 2 CWs of future interest at this point for me are Hero Blues and Orange Cheetah print- the latter of which may be darn near impossible to cop. Hopefully I can find someone wiling to trade if necessary. The camos, watercolors, and tonal prints do ZERO for me. the green pair could be interesting, but other than that, I prefer to stick somewhat simple- the geometrics, split packs, mids, etc.... just too much going on there for me. Good Luck to all those waiting on these though- The Roshe interest has definitely expanded greatly. Cool shoe so I am happy its grown in popularity. Doesn't need all the gimmicks though.
don't worry the hero blues are going FSR, and staying on the sites for a long time like the v2's

Whew good thing they didn't come out with any real fire roshes or I would have a dent in my wallet. Maybe cop 2-3 pairs of the summer releases.

What's good NT....imma really need another pair of these...iv been wearin them like crazy

Today....

Sealed though? Lololol they're Roshes for crying out loud, not og concords

some store do that because of the traffic & people touching them..theres a spot in the city that wraps EVERY SHOE that come thru the door...mens,gs,ps whatever

This is about the Safaris by the way. Nike leaked the pics but no info? I assume these are part of the June releases for the United States?

So anyone know if these are a euro exclusive or are these coming to the US also? If exclusive, I'm going to have to hit up my boys in Germany. Damn Euro being worth more than the US dollar. It's killing us.
No one knows?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom