ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm definitely going to try to get the white pair. It has a nice "vintage" runner feel to it.
Yup great way to put it. It looks pretty classy. I bet the black/pink pair gets hyped up as yeezys and people forget about the cream ones

btw- Size? is selling the AM light and Tokis now. Not sure what the deal with Roshes is though 

Yup great way to put it. It looks pretty classy. I bet the black/pink pair gets hyped up as yeezys and people forget about the cream ones
You're probably right, which is good for us, lol. The colors on the cream are on point, not too loud, but enough blue and orange to make them stand out. Very classic, and the speckling detail adds a nice touch that doesn't affect the balance of the shoe. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Whatever happened to keeping it simple. 
mean.gif

btw- Size? is selling the AM light and Tokis now. Not sure what the deal with Roshes is though 
Tokis and Lights dropped today. They also only just announced the Roshe's today. So, assuming in the next few weeks.

Also, guessing their might be a 4th model from this "Urban Safari" pack to balance things out - 2 styles with each drop, right?

They didn't announce the Tokis for a week or so after they first announced the Lights, so let's wait and see..

Dudes, I get static discharges with my roshes everywhere, on doors, computers, etc. I work with a lot of electric equipment and am finding it unbearable to wear roshes although I love them. What's the solution, no socks?
rubber socks :wow:

You're probably right, which is good for us, lol. The colors on the cream are on point, not too loud, but enough blue and orange to make them stand out. Very classic, and the speckling detail adds a nice touch that doesn't affect the balance of the shoe. The more I look at it, the more I like it.
Well, the black/pink Lights have sold out within a couple hours online today, unlike the Mowabb-inspired ones.. which does me just well.

Class recognise class 
glasses.gif

Not sure if anyone asked about these yet and I know they are women's but what's everyone think about the Air Max Thea? Apparently a mix of a AM and a roshe...

Where can I get them when they release the white ones are just such a clean shoe I actually really like them
Stop shooting yourself in the foot.  There is a link with all the info in the same post with the pics. It's even quoted twice more on the page you just posted on.

Last edited:
Hey I know people resell price is outrageous they want 300-350 for some roshes I don't mind spending like 300 only because that's the most I would spend on a roshe though
well I can see why he has no problem spending $300 on roshes he lives in wellington a city full of people with $$$ but still that is insane...to each their own

"Mowabb" pair is def nice. I'd take either tho honestly.

A lot of people are gonna hate on the black pair just to be the "anti-beast" :lol:

Not sure if anyone asked about these yet and I know they are women's but what's everyone think about the Air Max Thea? Apparently a mix of a AM and a roshe...
I think they're pretty cool, but I want to see them in person. Maybe I'll size up and get myself a pair. Saw this pic on IG a while back and now I know what the shoe actually is.

Edit: did some searching and it was originally called the Air Max Kin, but has since been renamed. Some sample pics of the Kin/Thea really show the Roshe influence. The description I found says, "The Nike WMNS Air Max Kin brings in the Air Max heritage models like the Air Max 1 and air Max 90 and slim it down to better fit a woman’s foot, with a Roshe-derived outsole providing support."

Last edited:
Just saw the size? Collab on IG via TR. I will try my best to cop. Especially the black CW.

Is this the first roshe collab?

What is your size? I've seen them in Nike stores still. Possibly could still cop for retail=P If I stop by my local Nike store and they have it I would gladly pick it up for you if you pay me retail :smile:
I wear regular mesh roshes in a 9.5 mens so maybe 11 in women's? I almost hopped on a pair in the marketplace for $100 but I figured I could try and maybe wait it out. I appreciate the help if you could get me a pair! :D

Back
Top Bottom