ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mike23theking. There's a 7.5 here :-/ that's the closest I found hope she can manage w that.... Searching sites for the red safaris

Well at least those who got those volt leopard FBs from NDC can return them without no worries and cost and get a full refund. Nike be frontin' with those stock photos.

On another note who's playing to cop the safaris in the morning? And which pair? I'm looking forward to the all black pair.

Last edited:
Well at least those who got those volt leopard FBs from NDC can return them without no worries and cost and get a full refund, Nike be frontin' with those stock photos.

On another note who's playing to cop the safaris in the morning? And which pair? I'm looking forward to the all black pair.
All black pair as well at 8 will I be able to search for them with the style code number?

Well at least those who got those volt leopard FBs from NDC can return them without no worries and cost and get a full refund, Nike be frontin' with those stock photos.

I'm on the hunt for those all red ones ..... That's the only pair I need In my life right now :smokin

Well at least those who got those volt leopard FBs from NDC can return them without no worries and cost and get a full refund. Nike be frontin' with those stock photos.

im looking forward to the red and mint ones.

Last edited:
Black and Blue Safaris for me!! Just not sure if I should pick up locally or on NDC

Last edited:
All black pair as well at 8 will I be able to search for them with the style code number?
Yes with style code you could be able to search them up 8am. Im glad It's not a twitter link makes it a little easier I guess.

Black and Blue Safaris for me!! Just not sure if I should pick up locally or on NDC

Should pick them up locally to see if you actually like them and probably a lot easier if the demand ain't to high for them where your from.

I'm glad it's mesh at least.

Yes with style code you could be able to search them up 8am. Im glad It's not a twitter link makes it a little easier I guess.
Should pick them up locally to see if you actually like them and probably a lot easier if the demand ain't to high for them where your from.

I'm glad it's mesh at least.
alright thanks for the info bro

mike23theking - I'll keep a lookout. Those small sizes are real finds. FTA had some yesterday and I PMd a fellow NTr in need.

As far as FNL getting the camo colors the style number and color codes comes up in the system for all except the blue ones. Not sure when they'll hit tho

Brought my Black/Sails to EDC this past weekend in Vegas.

It's as if nothing happened 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Brought my Black/Sails to EDC this past weekend in Vegas.

It's as if nothing happened 
laugh.gif
Damn, you wore them to the festival grounds too? They're hella clean 
laugh.gif
... did you throw it in the washer?

I heard EDC was crazy this year... I missed out 
mean.gif
 AND I heard major lazer killed it and they were the one act I wanted to see fuuuu

Last edited:
Damn, you wore them to the festival grounds too? They're hella clean 
laugh.gif
... did you throw it in the washer?

I heard EDC was crazy this year... I missed out 
mean.gif
 AND I heard major lazer killed it and they were the one act I wanted to see fuuuu
Yeah I wore them lol this past weekend was poppin' !!!

Back
Top Bottom