ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Awesome picture, man. I think this sold me on them. Gonna see if I can find them locally when I go out tomorrow.
Thanks dude. Yeah I thought they looked nice online, but they really won me over in person. 
what coupon? i only have 10 off 60
I have that one too lol. My $20 off came with a package of like 5 other coupons for random things like free laces, free sneaker cleaner, etc. Come to think of it, it came with my Winner's Circle membership card so I guess technically it would be considered a rewards card, my mistake.

I have a site selling the team reds...but it's $75...
mean.gif

ibr6I9zYyL7fF2.gif

I was thinking Roshe's was for low price consumers who don't have the money to buy Jays, Kobes, or Lebrons much but now the HYPE is RUINING EVERYTHING! These freakin' resellers!

I was thinking Roshe's was for low price consumers who don't have the money to buy Jays, Kobes, or Lebrons much but now the HYPE is RUINING EVERYTHING! These freakin' resellers!
Lol resellers actually save me money. If I can't get it for retail, I don't get it at all.

Copped the black camos. Love the design, and surprised that there's still a FSR. In response to the remarks on the Roshe community having an "elitist" attitude: I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. Whenever I (seldom) check in the Jordan threads, that is when you see an elitist attitude. When I see someone in here with a collection that puts others to shame, it's more of an appreciation vibe I see from everyone. Not too may people I know are too jealous of the roshes that someone has, and if they are it's a mediocre thing. They're a comfortable shoe that is relatively cheap. And most of the people in here are good. 

Sorry for the rant everybody 
laugh.gif

Just copped the Crystal Mint and Midnight Fog Roshes off of Concepts.

Anybody who already have them have pics on feet?  Or closeups?  I don't know when these'll ship and I don't know which pair I want more.  For now, it's the black one.

has anyone worked with folk art paint to paint their roshes or anything? Saw a guy use it and it came out pretty well, any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom