ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Couple of guys on the TRo FB Marketplace selling their Safaris for $120+.... While I'm over here trying to sell my Crystal Mint Safari's for $80 
grin.gif
 Some "Broshes" they are huh?

question for people who have customized their swoosh; when you guys paint it over, how many times do you guys brush it (how many layers)? 

Last edited:
Lol the guy with the custom squadrons? And I think that paint should be fine. As long as you're not using some sort of crayola paint lol. Worst that can happen is the paint peels off. Just get some angelus and repaint if that happens
lol yeah that guy. i want to try paint found locally first before i get the angelus

I'm not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but is it just me or do camo patterns for each of the GPX's come different for each pair of shoes. 

I'm not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but is it just me or do camo patterns for each of the GPX's come different for each pair of shoes. 
Since patterns are printed on material that get cut later, each shoe with any type of pattern is indeed unique. This applies to pretty much anything that has patterns.

Because ain't nobody got time to make patterns symmetrical. haha.

Since patterns are printed on material that get cut later, each shoe with any type of pattern is indeed unique. This applies to pretty much anything that has patterns.

Because ain't nobody got time to make patterns symmetrical. haha.
Haha, this is what I thought. Just needed confirmation. I just hope when mine come in, I have actually stripes of tiger camo where it counts and not just puddles of black and gray

you guys think i should double up on gamma greens (one with black swoosh and one plain/perhaps purple swoosh) or go green tiger camos? 

dang, don't check NT for 12 hours, and I miss team reds on NDC?

12 hours on NT is an eternity. :lol:

does that really work? do you take the insoles or laces out?

Someone should do a roshe washing FAQ. Question is on every page

It's actually there. But how many people actually reference the 1st page in a shoe thread? Another good question is, how many people actually like doing their own research when it's easier to type in a reply and ask? It's unfortunate, but it's the truth.

Went onto my local Craigslist and found this. I guess he hasn't been to any Champs, Finishline, UO, Foot Locker, Shoe Palace recently.

Funny. I'm trying to cop them because I'm transferring to A&M. Houston seems to be cleared out of them though. 
ohwell.gif
Yep. Haven't really looked anywhere in person for any pair. I already know the most shoes of any buzz are gone super quick.

Back
Top Bottom