ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

longtime lurker in the thread as i only have 1 pair of roshes, the black sails, but at the VIM on junction blvd in queens, 4 pairs of the blue heros, 2 8 1/2, 1 8, and 1 10 12.
black sails, about 8 9 1.2, then maybe like 2 or 2 between 10-11.

mango v.2 1 9, 1 9 1/2, 1 10, 1 10 1/2, and 2 size 12's.

tried ordering the volt/tarp last week thru someones post on WSS for 62.99 with free ground shipping for nike but got an email yesterday saying that due to an inventory error, i will not be receiving the sneakers. oh well...oh yeah, there were some volt/tarps on display at VIM, but the ones i mentioned above, they were out in their boxes for people to try on.

are the safari packs every going to hit champs, FL, FNL, etc?

Also I know someone selling a deadstock pair of OG mangos with box never worn size 8.5. Figure I give someone a heads up on a good deal. Text me if you want the info 305 799 9291. 

are the safari packs every going to hit champs, FL, FNL, etc?

Also I know someone selling a deadstock pair of OG mangos with box never worn size 8.5. Figure I give someone a heads up on a good deal. Text me if you want the info 305 799 9291. 
damn you small foot people! I doubt they will if not mistaken they are considered quickstrikes but who knows. 

Last edited:
all the ones that did sold out already. ndc sold out in 5 mins, bodega and cncpts had them as well. 
Thanks! I really dont understand how these shoes only hit certain places and not any mainstream stores such as champs and footaction. Weird

Last edited:
Thanks! I really dont understand how these shoes only hit certain places and not any mainstream stores such as champs and footaction. Weird
certain shops have what they call quickstrike accounts with nike sportswear so if it is a nike sportswear quickstrike shoe only those stores will get it. Very similar fashion to nike sb's and any other nike related shoe. thats why I highly doubt fnl, champs and all them will get it. 

dayum just ordered team reds from ndc yesterday for $84 now they are on fnl for $69.99 w free shipping. O well

Copped the team reds on FNL with ebates
smokin.gif
. I feel kinda obligated since it's my alma mater's color and it's my most recent roshe order since 2 months ago.

Last edited:
dayum just ordered team reds from ndc yesterday for $84 now they are on fnl for $69.99 w free shipping. O well
Ndc has free standard shipping on orders over $50, unless you selected a different option. Just got my shipping confirmation from ndc. Ordered the team reds yesterday and expected delivery date is 7/8 monday.

Last edited:
Ndc has free standard shipping on orders over $50, unless you selected a different option. Just got my shipping confirmation from ndc. Ordered the team reds yesterday and expected delivery date is 7/8 monday.

NDC is showing free shipping over $100 if your a member, i've never seen it as $50

Nike shipping is only free for orders over 100. I ordered safaris and got hit with about $12 for shipping and taxes.

Back
Top Bottom