ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does anyone know if Macy's does shipping to stores? or a FS coupon lol
I don't think they'll ship to stores, but if you have a Macy's card they send out coupons weekly. The normal coupons didn't work on the Roshes, but the Star Rewards coupons do. I got the Blue Hero and Team Red for only $120 shipped.

Nike tweeted me back and said they have no news on a release date fir the orange leopard fbs
frown.gif
Its probably to far from a release date. I thought it was supposed to be a Fall release anyway. Long way til...

Found a pair I want on ebay but seller is located in Korea.. Any idea how much customs charge? He's already charging $30 for shipping...

you mean your parents got all 4 of them for you
wink.gif

this thread is moving too fast to keep up with it anymore. at least some of og roshe heads keep me updated via text. there are waaaaaayyy too many new comers to this thread out of the effing blue. oh well, i hope everyone gets what theyre looking for. there are still a bunch of sites that have the safaris in stock. pm for info. not for the lurkers.
hahahahaha this is funny. too many new comers out of the "effing blue"? See the thing is, i've been following you on IG for some time b/c I enjoy keeping up with members of the NT community. I follow a lot of people from NT on IG b/c I enjoy looking at shoes and your first pair of roshes were the tonal mints. Just b/c you group buy the OG cw's doesn't make you better than someone who is jumping into roshes just now.

Hell... this is the attitude that some people were referencing as "elitist". Smh.

hahahahaha this is funny. too many new comers out of the "effing blue"? See the thing is, i've been following you on IG for some time b/c I enjoy keeping up with members of the NT community. I follow a lot of people from NT on IG b/c I enjoy looking at shoes and your first pair of roshes were the tonal mints. Just b/c you group buy the OG cw's doesn't make you better than someone who is jumping into roshes just now.

Hell... this is the attitude that some people were referencing as "elitist". Smh.

tumblr_lfqkq2dBxs1qdye1ho1_500.gif

I was gonna chime in on this but didn't want to but since you did I guess I'll touch base...I think it's funny that some people in here have the audacity to say put down all these new comers. I've been here since day one and always offer a helping hand whenever I can. So does that make me better than the next guy? Absolutely not. This thread was created to share the common love for the Roshe Run and to help spread it; the main reason why Team Roshe was created.

/rant

well said sir.

The level of sensitivity in this thread is at an all time high lololololol. Feel free to nitpick on your individual insecurities if you feel threatened by my post lol. The frequents in here know what I'm about.

Had to go to a couple of malls but found some gamma greens today. I think people are sleeping on this colorway, great summer look

Back
Top Bottom