ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody knows if a womens 12 would fit like a men's 11? trying to get those atomic pinks

I'm a 10 and all my women's roshes are 11. They fit a little snug, but break in pretty good. Just gotta wear them with thinner socks at first if you really need to

yea i know in reality i need a 12.5 but i biggest ndc has is a 12 so i wanted to ask its probably a hell no...oh well

I feel you man, there's been quite a few women's colorways I've wanted to try but have been to chicken to pull the trigger. I'm an eleven as well, a wide footed 11 so I just keep telling myself its not meant to be

Premier in the bay has the summer releases. OG mesh and mids, free shipping with orders over 100. I'd cop the gamma green's but holding out for eastbay to drop em.

Not posting number to avoid lurkers from swoopin. Do work, good luck to those looking for em!

anybody knows if a womens 12 would fit like a men's 11? trying to get those atomic pinks
We both wear an 11, I've got one pair of women's in a 12 and the length is pretty spot on for me. Width is a hair snug but a good fit overall, hope that helps.

Last edited:
UnDSed my Atomic Pink Roshes today.

Picked these up for a friend in a size 8, but he didn't want em anymore. Get at me if any of yall want em before i return em tomorrow!

Just got home and had these waiting for me. They look so amazing in person

how's everyone doing? just started buying them last month. u guys think I'm outta luck finding siren red's in size 11 at this point? i'm in love with a few of the colorways from last year it's a shame.

Eventually I'll probably get tired of this shoe enough to sell one of my pairs of sirens, unless these end up like the prestos in the near future

Checked out the Camo's today at my local,  not a fan of the material..  glad I didn't order online.

Anyone know where I can still grab the red safari's,  missed them last week

Hey if anybody is lookin for the leopard fb's, soccer.com has the current blue and volts for $62.99 for goal club members. They also have the sequoia and current blue/limes for $48.59 for goal club members.

I wasn't a goal club member so what I did was ordered the sequoias for $53.99. The next day they emailed me a $10 gift card. Goal club membership is on sale right now for $9.95 so I used the gift card to pay for the membership fee. So I got both of the leopard fb's for $62.99 each and got the membership for free. They also gave me free 2nd day shipping since i was a goal club member,

Just thought I would share this in case anyone was lookin to get the leopard fb's at a good price and you will get a free membership so you can get any new fb's at a lower price. I like to save every dollar I can!

http://www.soccer.com/Navigation.pr...matchallany&Dx=mode+matchallany&submit=Search

Last edited:
That was a collab with size? and only released in the UK. There won't be a release in the US or anywhere else for that matter.

I would love to get my hands on that sand color tho!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom