ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Have any of you with Iguanas swapped in new/different laces? Thinking about doing it myself and looking for some inspiration.

Blue leopards up on Cncepts for retail. Some large sizes still available when I looked a few minutes ago.

Anyone in the north jersey area, footaction just got their shipment of roshes in Hudson mall in jersey city. Gamma greens, hero blues, team reds, gpx camos, the new mids, and what seems like a restock of black/sails

haven't been in this thread in a while, but i'm looking to get the team reds. does anyone have the respective product codes for foot locker, footaction, and champs? didnt see it on the front page, and it'll take too long to comb over 200+ pages since they came out lol.

[COLOR=#red]At all FTL, Inc. divisions the UPC will work when doing a Stock Locate. Use 887225194529[/COLOR]

anybody have/seen these in person? is the atomic red similar to siren red?
I saw them yesterday - they're similar, but brighter.  If you don't have Sirens, they'll serve as a decent substitute.  If you do have them, you'll be happier with yours.  I passed on them and bought the Grey/Blues instead.

Unds my first ever roshe id there called time flys

What if I have a regular box for...say a box for roshe runs, and I'm trying to ship them...If I put the roshe run box inside a Lebron X pullout box with some tissue paper around it and newspaper to prevent it moving, would that be bad? or would I be better off just using the USPS flat rate box method?
whatever paper you decide to put around it, it probably won't hold up during shipping.  just use a box you got from an online order or do what they did in the video.  those boxes are free from usps.com and they can deliver it straight to your house.  
Best bet would be to invest in some bubble wrap, use those inflatable plastic bags that come with an NDC order, use a USPS flat rate box method, or just ship them like that. Unless there is a big gap between the boxes then it should not damage the shoe box. There should be a how to ship thread hahaa

Quote:
^^^ For those of you that missed this...this is BY FAR the best method I have found to ship shoes. Thanks again OP! Bookmarked for sure.
Wow, if I knew this before shipping a friend her Speckles... I had to buy one of those big boxes they had in the post office, which could have fit 2 shoeboxes, so I had to stuff it with bubble wrap so it won't shake around. :smh: Definitely going to remember / do this for future shoe shipping.

Hate to be a grammar nazi, but you have a misspelled word on your ID. The saying is "Time Flies" not "flys".[/quote]
At least he got it (have) right. :wink:

At least he got it (have) right. :wink:

I think you're referring to "but you have a misspelled", I could have used "you misspelled a word", but I guess I wrote it that way to single out that word he misspelled. But thank you for pointing that out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom