ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hit up my local UO, they only had sizes 11 and 12 left in the mango roshes but they let me order online with the sale for my size 9, came out to like $60 after shipping and tax, they upped it back to $70 in store before discount, though..

anyone know spots that have the Imperials size 12 women's? my local lady footlockers had highest 11s =[ checked UOs didn't have them as well, Footlockers only had the recent men releases

anyone know spots that have the Imperials size 12 women's? my local lady footlockers had highest 11s =[ checked UOs didn't have them as well, Footlockers only had the recent men releases
Only places I've ever seen them were zappos and the occasional nike outlet for that size.

Edit: My bad, confused the imperials for the older laser purple.

Last edited:
Haha no way was that spelled incorrectly on purpose!!! C'mon man don't front on that.
He is a young kid, it's possible some of us older guys simply are not in tune with wearing deliberate typos (shrug).

Last edited:
Anywhere I can buy angelus paiby locally like michaels or hobby lobby? I want them gold swoosh on sails..

Anywhere I can buy angelus paiby locally like michaels or hobby lobby? I want them gold swoosh on sails..

^i've only been able to find em online. i've been to michaels and they didn't have it (at least not the store I usually go to).

also, this thread is back in the sh*ts, carry on.

Last edited:
My first big come up! Found these at my Ross for $39.99! Score!!!
glasses.gif

I just ordered a 1 oz. bottle of black angelus paint for $8 from BIGFLYSPORTS on Amazon that was fulfilled with 2-day prime shipping. Got it in the mail a couple days ago.

You can still order a 1 oz. bottle on Amazon but it's through a different vendor and isn't prime eligible (standard 3-5 business days). BIGFLYSPORTS does have a black 4 oz. bottle available for $12 that is eligible for prime shipping though. Just placed an order for one for other projects :wink:

edit: Whoops, just realized you wanted gold:

1 oz (gold) - Amazon product ASIN B009S8ZR6M
For the people that want black:

1 oz (black) - Amazon product ASIN B009S7GUZK
4 oz (black) - Amazon product ASIN B00BZ3IJRC

Last edited:
Which should I buy hmmmm. Curious what black sail w gold swoosh look like or id also like a mint swoos

Ha your funny you don't know me if you did you would get why I did that
FTFY: Ha, you're funny. You don't know me, but if you did, you would get why I did that.

By the lack of leg hair, I can tell that you are very young or are a girl.

On the real, here are some life lessons (if you really are that young):
  • Don't get so defensive over everything. Learn to take criticism. 
  • Learn proper grammar and punctuation. Incorrect grammar and punctuation may cause a loss of respect in school / work.

Last edited:
Best bet would be to invest in some bubble wrap, use those inflatable plastic bags that come with an NDC order, use a USPS flat rate box method, or just ship them like that. Unless there is a big gap between the boxes then it should not damage the shoe box. There should be a how to ship thread hahaa

you guys should learn how to cut boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom