ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My first big come up! Found these at my Ross for $39.99! Score!!!
glasses.gif
What colorway is that? Looks kinda neat...Reminds me of some Staple stuff.

Anyways, I got my Mango v2's from Urban Outfitters. Really like these a lot in person.

Just got home from work, and went to check the mail...I see that my package from the UO weekend sale is here...

I've heard people complain about shipping with UO before but that is really ridiculous to me.

I believe that this will be the norm soon which is good for those that actually love this shoe. Nike ran these to the ground (restocks everywhere).
Probably not this particular model; this was an Asia only premium women's release. Not sure why my Ross got it; maybe being on Guam has something to do with it as my Ross also has had the original Mangos up - which were never sold in U.S. stores. If you meant the camo GPX, then yes, I agree 100%
glasses.gif

Anyways, I got my Mango v2's from Urban Outfitters. Really like these a lot in person.
Women's premium - here's a better look at it:

Just got home from work, and went to check the mail...I see that my package from the UO weekend sale is here...

I've heard people complain about shipping with UO before but that is really ridiculous to me.
Yea, pretty bad. The same can be said for Eastbay.

Didn't even give you a box, huh? 

On one hand, I guess you're not gonna be wearing the box, but at the same time that's really sheisty on UO's part...

Didn't even give you a box, huh? 

On one hand, I guess you're not gonna be wearing the box, but at the same time that's really sheisty on UO's part...
Haha, that's true. I do appreciate the price (who can be mad about $50 roshes?) but it's still disappointing

Probably not this particular model; this was an Asia only premium women's release. Not sure why my Ross got it; maybe being on Guam has something to do with it as my Ross also has had the original Mangos up - which were never sold in U.S. stores. If you meant the camo GPX, then yes, I agree 100% 8)

I was actually thinking along the lines of all roshe runs in the future lol.

Probably not this particular model; this was an Asia only premium women's release. Not sure why my Ross got it; maybe being on Guam has something to do with it as my Ross also has had the original Mangos up - which were never sold in U.S. stores. If you meant the camo GPX, then yes, I agree 100% 8)
Women's premium - here's a better look at it:

Hafadaze... You gotta hook a che'lu up with other Ross finds. I knew I should have looked at the shoe section while at Guam back in September. :smh: You will never find any Roshes at any of the Ross' over here in San Diego.

And for thefreshlife, those do go along well with Staple's camo apparel. Those WMN's Premium Camos were back in the days, before all the 'hype' came in. I used to stare at them on Sole Collector at work, when all they had were the OG's coming out and upcoming colorways such as those camos.

Last edited:

Damn...both times I've gotten Roshes from UO shipping was double boxed and got here within a day..

I got my squadron blues today as well. They also came in a bag but the box was not damaged and no censors! I had to get another pair since my first pair shrank. lol I ordered on Sunday, I got them in 3 days for $56 shipped. nice!

Last edited:
I got my squadron blues today as well. They also came in a bag but the box was not damaged and no censors! I had to get another pair since my first pair shrank. lol I ordered on Sunday, I got them in 3 days for $56 shipped. nice!

shrank? :wow:

I believe he posted a pic of this a few months ago. He threw them in the dryer and it looked like they shrunk like a whole 2 sizes :lol:

edit* weeks* and found the pic.

I got really drunk on Saturday and my squads got f**d up. I had to throw them in the washer. but my girl put the pillow case in the dryer while i was not home, and they shrank like 2 sizes. The sole is flat in the back and the bottom now. Smh!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom