ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Seems like they are going to add hyper fuse material to it now...

My camos feel allittle tighter in the toe-box area too, I'm pretty sure its just the material, some people were dissapointed in it, but I think after some wear they should work out. I feel like I should have gone a half size up. OG mesh roshes fit perfectly in TTS.

They look pretty dope though, good buy!

Thanks man, I think this print makes these look like a Hawaiian shirt for the feet, in a good way!

[/quote]
Damn Urban Outfitters.

Will call customer service and see where to go from here, don't have a UO near by.

:smh: That is horrible luck. They're notorious for that. I actually chatted their customer service right after ordering to make sure that EXACT incident doesn't happen to me! Hope my mangoes don't end up like that.

Edit: I have no idea what my phone just did to format the comment lmao

Last edited:
Damn Urban Outfitters.

Will call customer service and see where to go from here, don't have a UO near by.

you would probably have to return send it back, and they'll send you a new one. Keep complaining on their livechat and eventually they'll give you some money back. I had tags still on my squadrons and I argued and got an extra 10% off

Anyone know where to find decent priced Roshe Runs in the OG 7? eBay prices are kinda crazy.. Especially for Calypsos.

Last edited:
Thanks. But last time I ordered sport reds and tarps from eastbay and the tarps came on time but they sent me an email saying the sport reds we're out of stock and refunded me... I ended up copping total crimsons so I'm good.
Ok no prob, just tryin to help you out

I mean I know he wont sell for retail hah.. Probably like 150-200.. I'll check it out tho.

And speaking of TeamRoshe.. Is it hard to get on the team?

Very hard but it's worth trying. All the guys in the team are great people and are always looking to help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom