ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any info on these?

Last edited:
Rosherun Mids now available on NDC:

Armory Navy/Scenic Yellow, Style - Color # 599501-447

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-mid-shoe/pid-723963/pgid-726984

Mortar Blue, Style - Color # 599501-004

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-mid-shoe/pid-723960/pgid-726984

Black/Atomic Red, Style - Color # 599501-006 (OOS aka available soon)

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-mid-shoe/pid-723962/pgid-726984
The Black/Atomic Reds are not aka Available Soon anymore. They definitely sold out. They WERE available earlier.

Hi, I haven't been on this thread for a while. (900 posts back). How much do calypsos go for? And is there a rumored restock?

Hi, I haven't been on this thread for a while. (900 posts back). How much do calypsos go for? And is there a rumored restock?
Calypsos still go around 200-300. It might restock at the end of the year according from a reliable source e d beatup.

Last edited:
lol pouring the salt on us I see you
Nah, I couldn't resist posting this pic I took last week again. This pair is really the only one I had on my radar for a while now. If your looking for a pair I picked these up at a footaction.

Last edited:
End of the year? So far away
frown.gif
You should be glad it's even rumored to come back.  Nobody is gonna find a DS pair for less than $350.

And ROFL at Nike.com's Roshe Run FB listing.  I know they don't always get the image right, but come on.  This isn't even a Roshe.  They either gotta step up their image game or hire somebody else to run that part of the website.  It isn't that hard.

It's also really confusing when people ask where they can get Blue Leopards.  I swear it's me they're talking about. :tongue:

You should be glad it's even rumored to come back.  Nobody is gonna find a DS pair for less than $350.

And ROFL at Nike.com's Roshe Run FB listing.  I know they don't always get the image right, but come on.  This isn't even a Roshe.  They either gotta step up their image game or hire somebody else to run that part of the website.  It isn't that hard.

It's also really confusing when people ask where they can get Blue Leopards.  I swear it's me they're talking about. :tongue:

I couldn't agree with you more.When the volt leopards first dropped on NDC they had the stock picture of the cyber Fb's which I had been waiting for to drop for the longest time. My dumb a** bought them not realizing that the style code was for the Volts I wasted money on shipping and on gas having to return them. I would understand if a mistake like that happend with a smaller company but Nike is the most well known shoe company in the world and needs to get it together.

Are they really re-releasing the Iguanas soon? I just got mine off eBay. Damn roshe fever :/
MASTER roshe you should've known better. haha..

This is too funny!! I remember talking about this with you. I know you wouldn't cop but man if only  they were actually nice looking (to each their own, I don't want to offend anyone), these would be your signature shoe! haha! Too bad...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom