ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been lurking the thread for a long time now, and finally decided to join. As a first time Roshe buyer, I appreciate all the great info, pics, and opinions on here from everyone. Closest store that sells Roshes is over an hour away, and their selection is limited at best (Blue Hero only). Took a chance and got in on the UO sale online last week thanks to some of the photos I saw on here of the Current Blue/Hot Lime FB. Only had them on for half a day, and I already understand the addiction. Hesitated on ordering these, because so many of the pictures out there wash out the colors (including my own now), but I took the plunge anyway. Glad I did, because the colors really pop in person. The blue is vibrant, and the Hot Lime is great... obviously greener than Volt, but still quite bright. Major props to everyone in the thread sharing pictures; you helped bring another into the fold.

Been lurking the thread for a long time now, and finally decided to join. As a first time Roshe buyer, I appreciate all the great info, pics, and opinions on here from everyone. Closest store that sells Roshes is over an hour away, and their selection is limited at best (Blue Hero only). Took a chance and got in on the UO sale online last week thanks to some of the photos I saw on here of the Current Blue/Hot Lime FB. Only had them on for half a day, and I already understand the addiction. Hesitated on ordering these, because so many of the pictures out there wash out the colors (including my own now), but I took the plunge anyway. Glad I did, because the colors really pop in person. The blue is vibrant, and the Hot Lime is great... obviously greener than Volt, but still quite bright. Major props to everyone in the thread sharing pictures; you helped bring another into the fold.
WOW, sick brother I was just on my way to kith to get a pair but they didn't have them in brooklyn and really don't feel like traveling to the city. I hate waiting to get my shoes in.

Last edited:

Welcome to the thread.Glad to see your first pair was a FB.I personally love this model of the roshe because they just look so clean on feet and I'm a soccer fan.I own all the fb color ways minus the volt/blue leopards saw them in person and wasn't a fan.You're not going to be able to stop buying them LOL I suggest copping a pair of OG mesh just so you get that REAL roshe feel hope you enjoy them bro.

What holding out?

Courtesy of TeamRoshes very own Seeson.

Welcome to the thread.Glad to see your first pair was a FB.I personally love this model of the roshe because they just look so clean on feet and I'm a soccer fan.I own all the fb color ways minus the volt/blue leopards saw them in person and wasn't a fan.You're not going to be able to stop buying them LOL I suggest copping a pair of OG mesh just so you get that REAL roshe feel hope you enjoy them bro.
Just got them for $63 shipped, worldsoccershop.

Urban Outfitters still has most sizes, and with the HOTDAZE promo, mine came out at around $55 shipped. Just a heads up, if you want to go through the hassle of cancelling an order to save a few dollars.
Wow, awesome thanks for the heads up, just pocketed and extra $12.

Last edited:
Iguanas are back, yeea buddy!!

SoCal people some Shiekhs already have them.

Last edited:
just noticed the product pics of the black/atomic red mids have black soles on eastbay and footaction. strange.

After I striked out on the JB DB3, I got a backup pair of sirens and mango V1 to make myself feel better. Unfortunately, I'm still salty :smh:

Ordered a pair of Squadrons on July 5th from Urban Outfitters website. They came with a nasty crease on the toe box so I went to my local store and tried returning them. I used Paypal to pay for them and the store does not give refunds for PayPal orders, they just give you store credit. I said fine, I'll just pick up tarps with my gift card. They didn't have tarps in-store so the sales associate placed an order online. I got a receipt and the total came to $61.04. This Monday I realized I never received my tarps after a full 7 days of waiting for delivery. I called my local store and they said my order was canceled 5 minutes after placing it. The manager did not know why the order was canceled, but they would give me another gift card for $61.04. Now I gotta drive to the store and pick it up, but can't place another order because UO online doesn't have any roshes available in my size. SMH @ Urban Outfitters, they need to get it together.

Cliff notes:

1. If buying from Urban Outfitters website, don't pay with PayPal unless you are going to ship the shoes back (no in-store refunds, only store credit)
2. Urban Outfitters can kiss my yass (silent y).

That is all.

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of Squadrons on July 5th from Urban Outfitters website. They came with a nasty crease on the toe box so I went to my local store and tried returning them. I used Paypal to pay for them and the store does not give refunds for PayPal orders, they just give you store credit. I said fine, I'll just pick up tarps with my gift card. They didn't have tarps in-store so the sales associate placed an order online. I got a receipt and the total came to $61.04. This Monday I realized I never received my tarps after a full 7 days of waiting for delivery. I called my local store and they said my order was canceled 5 minutes after placing it. The manager did not know why the order was canceled, but they would give me another gift card for $61.04. Now I gotta drive to the store and pick it up, but can't place another order because UO online doesn't have any roshes available in my size. SMH @ Urban Outfitters, they need to get it together.

Cliff notes:

1. If buying from Urban Outfitters website, don't pay with PayPal unless you are going to ship the shoes back (no in-store refunds, only store credit)

That is all.
That's suck man, UO have a really bad service according to a lot of people in this thread! Hope u can get the one that u want soon bro

Cliff notes:

That is all.

fyi, most places that you pay paypal online cannot be refunded in store. this is my experience with footlocker/finishline/levis in the past.

Back
Top Bottom