ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do you think safari's (crystal mint) are worth $100? I am not fond of paying reseller price.

Last edited:
Since Zappos is always behind FNL / Eastbay / NDC & FL; is it safe to assume they'll get a restock of the Sport Reds & Black/Sails as well?

Well that escalated fast...:smh:

Eastbay order should be coming in tomorrow.. ordered 3 pairs of size 10.5 sport reds

And zappos.com ships fast. 2 mango v2 and 1 team red all soze 10.5

The mangos were on sale for 62.00

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward,CA

Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium Green then I did a little research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway and how simple the shoe is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search wheere I could find them but still no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick the my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable, it feels like your walking in the clouds. I'm instantly sold after that and I know, I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get my 2nd pair but unfortunately they are all gone, I fully regret not getting them quick enough. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late, but I found some on Ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get a better deal on them. Early this year while I was still on the hunt for Mango, I found this site Niketalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful stuff I could obtain. After that I eventually join them which is I think is the most helpful forum I've been. I also learned that you also need to do your own research not just lurk around thinking it will be just serve right infront of you all the time. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout this year I have obtain most of my Roshes with the help of my fellow broshes in the thread. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that started me collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have what I have right now and to TRO who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe forum. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community. Would also like to thank ****ies, Leopard, Stussykyd, Dzankle, Njavier, Villarino, SpecialFX and DustyBruh who are looking out for me.

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward,CA
Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium Green then I did a little research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway and how simple the shoe is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search wheere I could find them but still no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick the my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable, it feels like your walking in the clouds. I'm instantly sold after that and I know, I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get my 2nd pair but unfortunately they are all gone, I fully regret not getting them quick enough. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late, but I found some on Ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get a better deal on them. Early this year while I was still on the hunt for Mango, I found this site Niketalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful stuff I could obtain. After that I eventually join them which is I think is the most helpful forum I've been. I also learned that you also need to do your own research not just lurk around thinking it will be just serve right infront of you all the time. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout this year I have obtain most of my Roshes with the help of my fellow broshes in the thread. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that started me collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have what I have right now and to TRO who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe forum. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community. Would also like to thank ****ies, Leopard, Stussykyd, Dzankle, Villarino, SpecialFX and DustyBruh who are looking out for me.

Great application bro good luck!

Last edited:
do gamma greens have a green insole like team reds have a red one??

Not sure why, but I am really thinking of grabbing greens- have so many shoes- just not a priority but something about the color....

Act fast peeps. Copped mine up in the Bay Area a few minutes ago. Apparently they've been out for about two weeks already, according to the sheikh salesman. Sizes still available so hit your stores up. GL to all looking to cop.

Back
Top Bottom