ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Act fast peeps. Copped mine up in the Bay Area a few minutes ago. Apparently they've been out for about two weeks already, according to the sheikh salesman. Sizes still available so hit your stores up. GL to all looking to cop.
wish i was in the west coast right now. havent seen them here in nyc.

fyi, most places that you pay paypal online cannot be refunded in store. this is my experience with footlocker/finishline/levis in the past.
Maybe it depends on the store because I've returned PayPal orders in-store at Footlocker and Finishline - they just gave me my money back in cash

wish i was in the west coast right now. havent seen them here in nyc.

Like the black sails and sport reds that restocked, iguanas will hit major retailers soon. Just got to be patient with it.
I need 2 more pairs Iggys are my #1 go to roshe.

Last edited:
Like the black sails and sport reds that restocked, iguanas will hit major retailers soon. Just got to be patient with it.
I need 2 more pairs Iggys are my #1 go to roshe.
As usual, I will 2nd with Zaid on this point, patience is key...

Last edited:

Act fast peeps. Copped mine up in the Bay Area a few minutes ago. Apparently they've been out for about two weeks already, according to the sheikh salesman. Sizes still available so hit your stores up. GL to all looking to cop.
Which bay area shiek did you hit up?

So iguanas are flooding the markets. The Sheikh at Northridge mall here in socal had plenty today so yall dig in 

The result of a girl spilling her drink and jumping around in it during the Bruno Mars concert this evening.

Ordered a pair of Squadrons on July 5th from Urban Outfitters website. They came with a nasty crease on the toe box so I went to my local store and tried returning them. I used Paypal to pay for them and the store does not give refunds for PayPal orders, they just give you store credit. I said fine, I'll just pick up tarps with my gift card. They didn't have tarps in-store so the sales associate placed an order online. I got a receipt and the total came to $61.04. This Monday I realized I never received my tarps after a full 7 days of waiting for delivery. I called my local store and they said my order was canceled 5 minutes after placing it. The manager did not know why the order was canceled, but they would give me another gift card for $61.04. Now I gotta drive to the store and pick it up, but can't place another order because UO online doesn't have any roshes available in my size. SMH @ Urban Outfitters, they need to get it together.

Cliff notes:

1. If buying from Urban Outfitters website, don't pay with PayPal unless you are going to ship the shoes back (no in-store refunds, only store credit)
2. Urban Outfitters can kiss my yass (silent y).

That is all.
I would of flipped, UO is annoying with their return/exchange policy.

The result of a girl spilling her drink and jumping around in it during the Bruno Mars concert this evening.

Guess you found another way to do a custom splatter haha

All good tho. Just throw those suckers in the wash and you're good

Last edited:
South Bay Area Heads Shiekh at Eastridge has Iguanas no sz9s left I was able to get mine 5mins before they closed last night.

Ordered a pair of Iguanas from a UK site and forgot to adjust for size. Now I'm stuck with a sZ 12. Ugh.

Anyone know of anywhere on the East Coast with Iguanas? Don't mean to jump the gun just don't want to miss out while they're avaliable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom