ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone clean their roshes in the washing machine!!?!Did you use a pillow case? Best setting on machine to use to clean? Anything to avoid? Thanks for the replies!

Anyone know where I can find these in-store?

I saw these in FTL and Footaction yesterday...

You can check your local malls and retailers like Foot locker, lady footlocker and footaction.

But if you can't find them Jimmy Jazz has them, they also have other gs color ways if interested.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/kids/grade school/nike-rosherun-sneaker/599729001?color=Black

Thanks for the quick replies. Made a few calls to some FTL's in the area, they got em on deck. :nthat:

Anyone clean their roshes in the washing machine!!?!Did you use a pillow case? Best setting on machine to use to clean? Anything to avoid? Thanks for the replies!

Wash as if you were washing your clothes. Regular detergent and remove the insoles. People will tell you to take the laces out too, but #midaswell wash those too while you're at it. *shrugs*

I did the pillowcase and tied the knot deal, but got lazy once and just threw em in by themselves and they came out unscathed. haven't used a pillowcase since.

btw, washing Roshes (to my knowledge) has only been done to OG mesh material. So be careful throwing in anything else unless someone else in here chimes in.

Thanks for the quick replies. Made a few calls to some FTL's in the area, they got em on deck. :nthat:
Wash as if you were washing your clothes. Regular detergent and remove the insoles. People will tell you to take the laces out too, but #midaswell wash those too while you're at it. *shrugs*

I did the pillowcase and tied the knot deal, but got lazy once and just threw em in by themselves and they came out unscathed. haven't used a pillowcase since.

btw, washing Roshes (to my knowledge) has only been done to OG mesh material. So be careful throwing in anything else unless someone else in here chimes in.

Thanks for the reply. Ill try it like you said. Thanks for reminding to take the soles out. I sod have left them in for sure

uh what I do is I wrap a pair in a towel or two (for padding so the heel part won't cave or anything) and then put it in a pillow case and tie it. I wash it with clothes and stuff. Wash w/ cold water and medium spin for me. Of course, take out the insoles and laces before washing. 

:smile: first wear. These are beautiful in person. Run a little narrow but no insole does the job. Pair 15.

your pics are clean AF, looking to get a DSLR in the near future. What camera/lens do you use?
i shoot with a Sony Nex-6 with the 50mm f/1.8 or the Zeiss 24mm f/1.8. technically it's not a DSLR but in the mirrorless camera category. PM if you have anymore questions

i shoot with a Sony Nex-6 with the 50mm f/1.8 or the Zeiss 24mm f/1.8. technically it's not a DSLR but in the mirrorless camera category. PM if you have anymore questions

Ahh I see, thanks for the reply. I'll need to research a camera with decent video capabilities as well.

damn those are nice. I need a grey roshe too...Kind of hesistant on mids......decisions decisions

Word they do look nice. Haven't pulled the trigger on any of the new mids. But I need the navy ones and these new mercury grey ones. But if you are planning to pick up a pair of mids they look great with jeans or pants. A good roshe for the fall IMO.

:smile: first wear. These are beautiful in person. Run a little narrow but no insole does the job. Pair 15.

Nice! the mint bottom on these are clean.

Last edited:
I need a pair of Iguanas. Any word on a Footaction/FNL/NDC release? I find it hard to beleive that only Sheikh is getting them.

Not sure if you just want to order online but my local champs will be getting them on Tuesday. I'm sure others will also

Just sold my only pair of Roshes (2012 OG Iguanas)

Sad to have to leave team brokeshe but I got some flyknits I'll un-ds to cheer me up.

Later!

Anyone have experience washing iD's? I've been wearing my salmon toes a bit and they are starting to get really dirty. Should I do anything different since they are iD?

Anyone have experience washing iD's? I've been wearing my salmon toes a bit and they are starting to get really dirty. Should I do anything different since they are iD?
jizz on it no less than 5 times, the protein will help break down the dirt and act as a super soap in the wash :wow:

jk

Back
Top Bottom