ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When I walked into the mall and they were playing my song, I knew it was going to be a good day
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Pull these out for the day, the first time I'm UN-DS'ing them and the material feels terrible...the mesh is stiff doesn't even stretch like OG mesh. A dope color way but I'm dissapointed in the material...hopefully they stretch out with today's wear...

Last edited:
Got a pair of IGGY's & SPORTRED's at my local champs yesterday!  
happy.gif

-Anyone know were I can find a pair of those wmns "oreo" speckle colorway in an 11wmns??  PM me if you're interested in selling.

Got a pair of IGGY's & SPORTRED's at my local champs yesterday!  
happy.gif

-Anyone know were I can find a pair of those wmns "oreo" speckle colorway in an 11wmns??  PM me if you're interested in selling.

If you live in New York at Roosevelt field mall there nike store has them.

The reason I asked if these are TTS is because my store only has a 10 instead of my regular 10.5. Should I just grab those before it's too late?

Also, they are the GPX Green Camo's (not OG Mesh).

Like Majestic said above, I wouldn't size down on the GPX model. In fact, I would most likely size up on the GPX. The GPX material is similar to the material on the FB (tighter and more durable), and the general consensus with the FB was to go up by half a size, which I think is true.

Like Majestic said above, I wouldn't size down on the GPX model. In fact, I would most likely size up on the GPX. The GPX material is similar to the material on the FB (tighter and more durable), and the general consensus with the FB was to go up by half a size, which I think is true.
mean.gif

aghh, back to endlessly searching for a pair in my size. thanks for the advice though.

Todays Sportswear carry Iguanas for 69.99. There are a few locations in the GTA
good looking out. repped.

Do you know which locations have them? the closest todays sportswear stores for me are the spadina one and the one near wellesley station

I was cleaning out my desk at work, and I found a $25 Foot Locker card a co worker gave me for my birthday 2 years ago!! :lol:

Look out Iguanas/V2s/Team Reds, here I come!!!

good looking out. repped.

Do you know which locations have them? the closest todays sportswear stores for me are the spadina one and the one near wellesley station
I was at the Brampton location the other week and they had Size 8-13 available. Give them a call before you drive there incase they don't have your size

Do the mesh ones stretch out length wise? Should I get em nice and snug in preperation for that?

The reason I asked if these are TTS is because my store only has a 10 instead of my regular 10.5. Should I just grab those before it's too late?

Also, they are the GPX Green Camo's (not OG Mesh).

The green camo's that hard to find? I was just at my local footaction on Wednesday and they still had them in stock along with sails, sport reds, team reds, gamma greens, etc. Check your local footactions, footlockers, etc. If anything they should be able to stock locate a pair in your size for you.

Back
Top Bottom