ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:x Please explain.

I know dude from here in Baltimore. Cool dude and he doing his thing right now with the painting but he's been caught with some fugazzi stuff on several occasions and unless I missed something those Roshe's arent authentic lol

Yesterday
Damn cheetahs look aight with jeans and add a white tee now [emoji]128077[/emoji] might change my thoughts on them

no they dont.

Is it impossible to find Thunder Blue Asia Exclusives in a size 8? a little help if possible? thanks in advance, fellas!

Is it impossible to find Thunder Blue Asia Exclusives in a size 8? a little help if possible? thanks in advance, fellas!

They may be now but the smaller sizes were out there for a while on some Japanese sites. I had two size 8 at one point but sold one to an NT'er. Good luck on the hunt!

Last edited:
Cop or Pass?
That grey and green pair is alright but I have always hated the mesh and feel of the tonal pack..

Last edited:
They may be now but the smaller sizes were out there for a while on some Japanese sites. I had two size 8 at one point but sold one to an NT'er. Good luck on the hunt!
Damn... thanks for the heads up though. would you be able to give me a heads up and point me in the right direction of you do happen to find a pair? i'd really appreciate it.. these are my "grail".

Damn... thanks for the heads up though. would you be able to give me a heads up and point me in the right direction of you do happen to find a pair? i'd really appreciate it.. these are my "grail".

eBay man is your best bet, I got lucky with 2 pairs of size 8.5 thunders and the other two pairs of the pack a few weeks ago. And Like neosole89 said they were available all over eBay last year and Japanese websites..now it's really dry..but they do randomly pop on there from what I have seen...good luck.

Cop or Pass?
That grey and green pair is alright but I have always hated the mesh and feel of the tonal pack..
Easy pass for me on those ones.  Copped some black sails today on ebay for basically retail.  Hoping iguanas hit ftl or eastbay eventually... probably not gonna be seeing them up here in Champs north of the border.

These are way worse than the first set of tonal releases, and the only reason the first ones sold so quick was because everyone was so release hungry at the time. Now that most people have been able to get just about anything with relative ease with this shoe being sold in bigger chains.

If they took the colors used in these new tonal releases and just made the entire uppers color the same as the side panel with a white or matching sole colored swoosh people would probably eat them up. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Cop or Pass?
they're re-releasing the black/crimson tonals again?  just with a colored tongue/pull tab?  or is that another type of red?

the colorblocking on the first tonal pack far surpasses these; and that doesn't say much because i'm not a big fan of the first pack either.  only ones i've worn and actually like is the stone/volt colorway

Last edited:
Cop or Pass?
Actually the total mesh is my second favorite. But I hate the look of the one sided colored panel. If they just made both sides colored, they would all be nice shoes IMO

Un-DSed my cybers today. I think they just became my second favorite pair......

Last edited:

Thank you sir! Zappos reps didn't mention these coming in but now my gf can get her grey pair if she actually decides to spend for another pair ( I don't see why not, although she ain't into sneakers like the most if us). Repp'd!!

Does anyone know if there will ever be a Iguana restock?

pretty sure they were restocked at some stores this past week. i'd check back a few pages since the threads been moving pretty slowly. if i had to guess, i'm going to say champs restocked them, but i really don't remember.

Back
Top Bottom