ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah, Champs restocked them last week. You can probably stock locate them or possibly buy them if Roshes aren't being hyped in your area.

Just ordered the Sports reds from Eastbay (thanks Zaidxbirdman). This will be my 5th pair of Roshe's (4th pair in the last month). Any hope of the Speed Yellow's ever re-releasing :frown: The few times I have seen my size (11.5) on Ebay the price was crazy (150+).

Man I really need Team Red's and paint the swoosh a baby blue to get that old school Phillie's look

does anybody have a coupon code for zappos???
Zappos doesn't do coupon codes. From their site: Many online sites may claim to have Zappos.com coupons or discounts, but the truth is Zappos.com does not offer coupons or promotion codes. The Zappos.com experience is based on providing the highest level of service, while offering a large selection of shoes, clothingbagshousewares, and more.

There are many reasons a coupon code is not offered. Zappos Retail, Inc. seeks to add value by offering free shipping both ways, a 365-day return policy, and speedy fulfillment once an order is placed. Customer service is available 24/7 and 365 days a year where you'll be greeted by a friendly Customer Loyalty Team member.

They do, however, have a FSR of Team Reds right now.

Cool that Champs got some Iguana's in :smokin

The heel tab on the back of one is ripped.May get a second pair now. Should I just cut it off or find someone to sew it in? My pair is still wearable btw.

Not a huge fan of the tonal pack.

you can easily get it repaired by a show repair place.

anyone else feel like the new restock of iguanas or maybe just all new releases feel and fit longer than the 2011s?

Not a fan of Roshe's but these 2 were too cool to pass up on

Quick story...

Brother in law had his kids' birthday party at a park. One of HIS friends from HS shows up. Decked out pretty much exactly as I was. top to bottom. Dodger jersey, camo shorts, Roshes, left forearm and right calf Tats. :lol:

Pretty funny...

Back
Top Bottom