ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ive been done for a while. I never went any further than the paris mids. Those were the newest and last cw i bought. Theyve went way too far with roshes.

Yea, sirens and mangos are the only 2 I still want. The red and grey from the suede pack are dope too, but I try not to buy too many shoes in colorways I already have.
only getting colorways I dont already have. the new colorways are too damn common. I am currently on 15 pairs of roshes so you can understand I basicall have all the colorways except for the few I am missing. 

Just came in today ! Roshe Run Hyperfuse red and light crimson samples, they look awesome (sorry for quality I can post better ones upon request)

Kicksgear1 on eBay is selling the Black/Dark Charcoal/Pink suede/mesh roshes for under retail + free shipping! A lot of sizes available!

There's a women's N7 roshe coming out on the 26th. I haven't seen any pics yet.
Black/Black-Summit White-Dark Turquoise.
635504-014 $85

holy **** these look nice. Is there any size? release schedule or their ig is the best way to know when it drops ? 

edit : on the phone i could swear the swoosh was black but now that on my pc its def purple, not as clean as i thought lol.
i'm disappointed they didn't get a better shot of the grey in the back

How much did the first size? Released roshe went for in usd?
80 british pounds which equaled at the time (and probably still now) to something like 125 USD. Plus shipping. 

That actually explains why resell prices of these are that high on ebay, americans reselling theirs for like 170 USD (which seems to be the average price) arent making more than a few dollars. 

And you also have to maybe consider duty fees. 

Possible releases
Not sure on the origin . Upper looks knitted tighter than fbs which is something im not a fan of

80 british pounds which equaled at the time (and probably still now) to something like 125 USD. Plus shipping. 

That actually explains why resell prices of these are that high on ebay, americans reselling theirs for like 170 USD (which seems to be the average price) arent making more than a few dollars. 

And you also have to maybe consider duty fees. 
Yeah I paid $250 shipped for both from size?

Well the official pics just came out thirty or so minutes ago. So I didn't realize how the colorway could already be out. Sorry for that.

Oh no...my apologies. They have a colorway out (before the N7 pics surfaced) that have that exact color code and combo.

P
Oh no...my apologies. They have a colorway out (before the N7 pics surfaced) that have that exact color code and combo.

Ohhh. Okay gotcha. I didn't mean to come off rude or anything. I just took what was off nike's release calendar.

I need these in a size 9. Can someone please let me know if they know anyone or have an overseas link? PM or text me anytime 305 799 9291.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom